Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to fix the sweet tooth?

alwayslead8821

Don Juan
Reaction score
My biggest problem when I'm on a diet is that I always want something sweet after a meal. I try not to but what eventually happens is that when I have gone for awhile without something sweet I cant help it I always go overboard then have a bunch of sweet stuff.

So what I was woundering do you guys know anything that is sweet and that would be a good snack that doesn't ruin the diet?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
substitute, don't eliminate. You'll binge if you eliminate. I buy things like dried mangoes to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh def try fruit like a green apple or grapes. those are simple sugars and they're healthy.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sugar free gum. It gives you the taste, the action of chewing and very few, if any calories.

PLUS! It encourages the flow of saliva which washes food particals off your teeth, preventing tooth decay.

There is just no down side!

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I killed my sweet tooth by cutting out junk completely.

Im not religious at all, but a couple of years ago for lent, I gave up all chocolate/sweets/junk for an entire 40 days, stuck to it, and at the end, I found the craving was gone.
I used to eat sweet/junk foods almost everyday, since lent a few years ago Its more like twice a week at most, or on holidays. I just don't have the same desire for sweet things I used to, I eat loads of bananas!

Guess what, Lent started yesterday, so theres my challenge to you-
chocolate- eat a bannana
coke/fanta etc - drink skimmed milk or fruit squash
other sweet things- snack on dried fruit, nuts, bread etc.

stick to it for 40 days, at the end of that, binge as much as you like, but I suspect you wont want to.

Cure.