How To find Quality Girls to Date

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused. If they were your coworkers, shouldn't they already have some idea about your level of income? Also, was this in Moscow or in a smaller city?
At the time I worked in a sales job, and there were various levels of success but we all worked together in the same office.

I spent about two weeks in Moscow, ten days in Voronezh. I visited smaller towns along the way and to the east of Voronezh as well.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's good that his able to provide context to the situation and how gender ratios warp womens perceptions. With that knowledge we can adjust our game accordingly.
Nah. Knowing all this crap won't make you any better with women. There's only 2 possibilities when you chop up game with HB8 -

a) she thinks you're ugly

b) she thinks you're hot

Simple. No deep, rudimentary knowledge is required.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 100% the culture, in Russia and Ukraine women still expect the man to provide for and pay for everything as if we all live in the 1950s. Older Russian women were more feminine and would cook 3 meals a day for her man.

Modern young Russian women on the other hand consider cooking and cleaning to be "slavery" while still expecting a man to pay for everything. This is my personal experience from living in Vladivostok and dating Russian women.

If a guy wants a real traditional woman then he needs to look in the Caucasian mountains (Chechans,Alans,Circassians and etc) , those women have very strong family values.
Sounds like you might have some more experience than I do. What you posted sounds about right.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. Knowing all this crap won't make you any better with women. There's only 2 possibilities when you chop up game with HB8 -

a) she thinks you're ugly

b) she thinks you're hot

Simple. No deep, rudimentary knowledge is required.
And how would you possibly know this? Seeing that you're in Omaha, it's doubtful that you've ever met an HB8 in real life :D

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
And how would you possibly know this? Seeing that you're in Omaha, it's doubtful that you've ever met an HB8 in real life :D
I know you desperately wanted to take a swipe at me with the 'Omaha, HB8' bit. Congratulations.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invest in Space X.
The next great find will be off planet.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best place to find a good woman is at work. Change my mind.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Attachments

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will add that modern women's participating in religion isn't a belief but a life raft due to riding the carousel and a lifetime of gang bangs as well as aborted fetuses. The following contradicts said religious values, beliefs, and lifestyle but you know female logic.

Swipe apps are definitely low hanging fruit. 10s don't even know what apps are. They know abundance but typically fail to develop skills because life's even a free ride. Similar to a trust fund kid vs self made.

Again, I think red pill is a necessary measuring stick for fellas to explore temporary before going back to real life. Integrate knowing female nature having actually gotten girls. Knowing female nature particularly in the western world debunks the idea of marriage or the white picket fence. Women hear are broken. The culture is rubbish.

@ op, the path forward is like @darksprezzatura suggested. Level up. Get paper right. Become the man in a world full of low T soy boys and girlie men. Get on your purpose. Get paper right and Disqualify. Most women at best are Netflix and chill material not play house. After getting to this point, your time is extremely valuable so you won't bother with low hanging fruit. If she's not top shelf, she's useless.

Getting girls is sport.
Bump

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but it doesn’t look good for this topic. That’s like a guy giving financial advice after declaring bankruptcy,
haha, bankruptcy is a valid and powerful tool to steal wealth.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The quality of women you encounter is very indicative of the quality of your social circle.... so either you have too high or unreasonable standards or you need to improve the number and type people you are around. Any moderately attractive man with a full time career, and a vehicle, and the ability to have an intelligent conversation is pretty rare from what I see.
lots of married dudes that are players in that group. and.. in the social circle, the women are usually invested in status.

chance meet or cold approach might find one that is not on the status wagon. I mean social circle means orbiters.

of course, if you own the social circle then we would not have an account in this forum.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lots of married dudes that are players in that group. and.. in the social circle, the women are usually invested in status.

chance meet or cold approach might find one that is not on the status wagon. I mean social circle means orbiters.

of course, if you own the social circle then we would not have an account in this forum.
Our parents generation met through social circle. Our current situation is wackkkk. By 21 your average girl in the west is a hood rat. Hot girl summer at the cost of her future. Let's go!

There no better time to be a bachelor. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. Alternatively look fir better cultures and countries to vet potential from.

Over the years of slinging D and running Game, 100% found better when 1. Girl was foreign 2. I went abroad. Forget quality. The basis of pickup early days was DHV (Demonstrate higher value). Western women are modern women. Bodied. Tons of traumas and the concept of adding value is incomprehensible. A degree in women's studies or LGBT Dance therapy and a master's in stupidity is a given for the moron modern woman. Allocating anywhere near the time to be a gf, wife or mother is too much because western women in aggregate are Slobs. This is what fellas Chase? A series of used condoms and a serirs of aborted fetuses is the common western wife.

Aaron clarey is a spazz but accurate in saying it's not on the menu. It's in our nature to conquer. To pull and take Ls approaching just cause. Wtf is the alternative? It's simply not there and I'd go as far to say it's LESS THAN 1% of the population. Dudes can checkout and smash for sport or STEP THE F UP. Source more &&& put in work. 99% play house with the 1st semi decent looking skank after skiing down cawk mountain.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our parents generation met through social circle. Our current situation is wackkkk. By 21 your average girl in the west is a hood rat. Hot girl summer at the cost of her future. Let's go!

There no better time to be a bachelor. Enjoy the decline. Pillage what you can. Alternatively look fir better cultures and countries to vet potential from.

Over the years of slinging D and running Game, 100% found better when 1. Girl was foreign 2. I went abroad. Forget quality. The basis of pickup early days was DHV (Demonstrate higher value). Western women are modern women. Bodied. Tons of traumas and the concept of adding value is incomprehensible. A degree in women's studies or LGBT Dance therapy and a master's in stupidity is a given for the moron modern woman. Allocating anywhere near the time to be a gf, wife or mother is too much because western women in aggregate are Slobs. This is what fellas Chase? A series of used condoms and a serirs of aborted fetuses is the common western wife.

Aaron clarey is a spazz but accurate in saying it's not on the menu. It's in our nature to conquer. To pull and take Ls approaching just cause. Wtf is the alternative? It's simply not there and I'd go as far to say it's LESS THAN 1% of the population. Dudes can checkout and smash for sport or STEP THE F UP. Source more &&& put in work. 99% play house with the 1st semi decent looking skank after skiing down cawk mountain.
your writing style is diff, but with some good ideas. What's your back story ??

You are right about the default behaviors, I lived it before and know it from the inside.

ah.. yes.. but what are the girls chasing. we know girls have higher value(haha), they always get in free while the men pay. if men don't work they starve, if women don't work they just fck and eat well. so women have a higher value. why o why do they go to the mountain, and why do they chase decay. while men put on a mask so as to be seen and perhaps get a pat on the head (both...).

if can play the man game, the women's game will unfold naturally.

of course, you find better foreign, you get points in the game that are not fair. but the game is not fair, so what.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will add that modern women's participating in religion isn't a belief but a life raft due to riding the carousel and a lifetime of gang bangs as well as aborted fetuses. The following contradicts said religious values, beliefs, and lifestyle but you know female logic.

Swipe apps are definitely low hanging fruit. 10s don't even know what apps are. They know abundance but typically fail to develop skills because life's even a free ride. Similar to a trust fund kid vs self made.

Again, I think red pill is a necessary measuring stick for fellas to explore temporary before going back to real life. Integrate knowing female nature having actually gotten girls. Knowing female nature particularly in the western world debunks the idea of marriage or the white picket fence. Women hear are broken. The culture is rubbish.

@ op, the path forward is like @darksprezzatura suggested. Level up. Get paper right. Become the man in a world full of low T soy boys and girlie men. Get on your purpose. Get paper right and Disqualify. Most women at best are Netflix and chill material not play house. After getting to this point, your time is extremely valuable so you won't bother with low hanging fruit. If she's not top shelf, she's useless.

Getting girls is sport.
This ^^^
Something to add to this: Given this approach, you may actually go on less dates, not more. But you'll go on better dates and your ratios will be better :)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your writing style is diff, but with some good ideas. What's your back story ??

You are right about the default behaviors, I lived it before and know it from the inside.

ah.. yes.. but what are the girls chasing. we know girls have higher value(haha), they always get in free while the men pay. if men don't work they starve, if women don't work they just fck and eat well. so women have a higher value. why o why do they go to the mountain, and why do they chase decay. while men put on a mask so as to be seen and perhaps get a pat on the head (both...).

if can play the man game, the women's game will unfold naturally.

of course, you find better foreign, you get points in the game that are not fair. but the game is not fair, so what.
It's perceived higher value when peak smv but it's delusional. Dudes want to smash. Her value is based on said that metric. The point wasn't about higher preceived value by being foreign. It's the qualities of foreign women are more traditional and come correct. It's not even comparable to the western modern woman.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's perceived higher value when peak smv but it's delusional. Dudes want to smash. Her value is based on said that metric. The point wasn't about higher preceived value by being foreign. It's the qualities of foreign women are more traditional and come correct. It's not even comparable to the western modern woman.
yes, this is true.