Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to dress to impress (cost much less then you think)

dillin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you guys should go to a place like LA, they atleast know what they are wearing.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
online, i bought an authentic 1920's priest's coat, black, 3/4 length, wool, with awesome crosses on the cuffs. it was in good shape, but i had it reseamed.

nothing but raving compliments, especially when they learn it's authentic 20's.

this one cost $400.00, but you can get stuff like this for dirt cheap if you find the right store(s).

blackbirdbeatle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bah.

Haha, I used to wear those alligator shirts all the time when I was little. I guess I was one stylin mofo back in elementary school.

I agree with others that you don't need to spend a weeks worth of salary on flipflops to look good. I for one couldn't pull off that quasi business look because I'm not comfortable in those clothes(funny enough I'm in business school).

Like someone else said, girls can spot someone who is dressing nice because they are confortable in it vs. someone who dresses merely to impress. Whenever I see someone my age(early 20's) with really expensive clothes that you would normaly wear to a boardroom I think they're trying too hard. Unless you're making a whack of cash(most 20 year olds aren't) it looks like you're trying too hard.

As long as you look presentable(and by presentable I mean clean hair, cut fingernails, clean clothes) your style shouldn't matter because your personality and charm should be doing most of the work, not your 500.00 non-pleated pants.

Oh ya, not to slam your post because if your cool with that style then go for it but the first thing that popped into my head when I heard your style guide is the Watabi Brothers from Saturday Night Live.

Caesar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
the WATCH, you forgot the watch :)

it is the accessory that rounds out your look. it is jewelry without being jewelry.

you don't need a patek or a rolex. just a damn good watch--a couple of them in fact.
After losing a couple of nice watches, a Swiss Army and a Citizen, I decided to buy a $5 watch at Walmart.

Master Homer

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is very good, but doesn't account for the different styles between generations. A 40 year old would wear radically different clothing then an 18 year old. Clothing that is more rebellious will be more attractive to younger girls.

Personally, the way I do it is if I think it looks good on me, then it looks good on me.