Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to don't have CONFIDENCE an still succeed with women

BLuE eLf

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing AS CONFIDENCE that you need to have in order to succed with women.
All you to do is to PUT YOURSELF IN A "I DON'T GIVE A F U C K" STATE . That's the only thing that you need to do in order te get girls come to you.
Let me explain that, in order to be easy for you to incorporate what i said :

1)Don't give a f u c k if you have confidence or not. You don't need confidence to get women.

2)Don't give a f u c k if she rejects you or not. Who is she to give her such an immense importance. Hey next time you want to aproach a girl think before you do that : YOU DON'T GIVE A F U C K IF SHE REJECTS YOU OR NOT. SHE IS NOTHING for you, so why should you be upset by that. Could "nothing" upset you ??? I don't think so dude !!!! Aproach women by being indiferent in joke, don't give a f u c k state, and don't think that she shoul get you a number, but if she does... WOW - YOU DONT GIVE A F U C K ABOUT THAT - SHE IS LUCKY !!! VERY LUCKY !!!!!

3)Don't give a f u c k if you dont look to good enough for her. You don't have to change over o female. If you want to change yourself, change FOR yourself not for a woman.

4)Don't give a f u c k if she likes you, calls you and everything that goes by this way.

5)Don't think at her because YOU DONT GIVE A F U C K ABOUT HER !

6)When you go somewhere where there are a lot of womens around, treat them like you don't give a f u c k a about them, and their atention. You know why you should treat them like that ???? BECAUSE YOU REALLY DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT THEM !!!

7)Don't give a f u c k if you don't give a **** enough , and if you are in that I DON"T GIVE A **** STATE or not.

You see !!! By puting yourself in this kind of state you will speak differently, you will act differently and you will get something called CONFIDENCE in handling womans. I don't call this CONFIDENCE, i call this D-GAFS - Don't Give A **** State.

Tha't realy all you need to have in order to succed in have loads of womens, that's really all you haft to do :)

GOOD D-GAFS ! :)

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Good post....however I think this might only work in the very beginning. However, if you keep doing this after you know a chick,,,she might see you as with no ambition or care about ANYTHING!!

BLuE eLf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
Good post....however I think this might only work in the very beginning. However, if you keep doing this after you know a chick,,,she might see you as with no ambition or care about ANYTHING!!
Ohhh ! Yeah. Only these situations are available, this is only a mental state, but do not pass over the Don Juan rules after that, ofcourse you haft to show her that you are ambitios, funny, hard to get.... this remains for the player to decide, i cannot do that in one post.

Peace !

Last edited:

morisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i guess that blue elf means, dont give a f u c k about anything which doesnt deserve to give a f u c k about. like for example, women! some other things are important, and you should care about it. but women, are creatures with pussies that cant drive. why should you give a **** about them!!

BLuE eLf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by morisson
well i guess that blue elf means, dont give a f u c k about anything which doesnt deserve to give a f u c k about. like for example, women! some other things are important, and you should care about it. but women, are creatures with pussies that cant drive. why should you give a **** about them!!
Exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does a person seek to pursue something when that person doesn't care if the pursued is obtained or not?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your girlfriend read this, she wouldn't want to be with you. They want someone who cares about their feelings - these "attitudes" do not cut it.

syncronic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DjDreamer
Does a person seek to pursue something when that person doesn't care if the pursued is obtained or not?
Women do yes! They want someone mysterious and a somewhat bad boy. They basicly want an a s s hole in someway or another so by not caring if you score or not is attractive to them. see this thread:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33406

This post describes the same thing partly what i was talking about in the above thread. Telling yourself that you "dont give a f u c k" is good to do when you first meet her or if you're trying to get in her pants. If you really like her however its better not to think "i dont give a f u c k" but more or less just not have any expectation on what she does from that point cause she might be the best thing to happen in your life or sent from hell to destroy you. you really dont know so just leave it at 0, play it cool and see where it goes.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by syncronic: but more or less just not have any expectation on what she does from that point cause she might be the best thing to happen in your life or sent from hell to destroy you.
lol

True

Sometimes what appears good results in destrucion so it makes no sense fretting about not obtaining something that might cause future problems.

At a club it's best to go with the flow. It's best to have perpetual happiness...that idea seems like Taoism..

BLuE eLf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
If your girlfriend read this, she wouldn't want to be with you. They want someone who cares about their feelings - these "attitudes" do not cut it.
Sorry !!! You make me laugh man :)) I "don't give a f u c k" about this because my girlfriend will not read this. In fact if "my girlfriend" knew just 1 % of what a wrote about manipulation of the opposite sex would surely not want to stay around me anymore. In fact this case is the case of all the people who are "passionate" about seduction and writing articles about this - there is no woman that is going to say :

"Wow what an inteligent person i got beside me, a perfect man that knows exactly how to USE ME, manipulate me, inlfuence me to have sex with him :) and it's all done by the bookk !!! It's great "

Hey WaKe Up MAN !!!!!:rolleyes:

This is just a state of mind if you want to get ***** !!! That's all.
Not love, not romance, no tears... JUST *****.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, when you're really late to go to some place, then you're waiting for the bus, then it doesn't show up, and when you least expect it, someone appears and offer you a ride?

Well dude, you just offered me a ride on a Ferrari... what I need, when I needed...

Thanks a lot man

BBB

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who can see through this? This is the worst post I've seen all day. The only way you can pull off not giving a fvck is if you've got the right amount of self esteem to show it. You think a chick's wanna go out with a guy with no confidence but the mirage that he doesnt give a sh!t? Trust me they can see right through it.

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence is having faith in yourself. It's thinking you have a high probability of obtaing good results.

How can you be confident in doing something if you have no history of being succesful with what your doing?

You can either...

1. Try to be super confident. Attempt to delude yourself.Expect to receive goodness when deniall is given. Express a need for affection. Show desperation.

OR

2. Don't care about what results you get. Realise things which appear good might bring a bad future. Don't try to fight nature/don't worry about not being able to seduce a woman experiencing PMS. Go with the flow