Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to distinguish fake DJs and real DJs on SoSuave?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post count? Time being here? Number of good posts made? Reputation?

All useless!

Think about this...you could be a real DJ coming here to just brush up or learn something new and then get back to DJing and forget about this forum.

You could be a real AFC and a DJ online having made 1000 posts or more.

You could be a freak dedicated to screwing women and making 1000 posts to show off.

You could be a guy who knows everything there is to know to get girls, but you are still a virgin because you are NOT out there doing it. You still got no balls to apply all the things you learned.

Look at how many OPPOSITE opinions we have! Look at how many flamers we have!

POLLS made here show that most guys here are either virgins or had less than 2 girls!! Almost any AFC can get one girl at some point. She could have been ugly as sin. Some people's rating of HB6 is like HB2 on my list.

Would a real DJ be here for long? How would he distinguish BS from real stuff? Wouldn't he just read the Bible and then say BYE BYE to this place?

There is NO WAY OF TELLING about any of this! How in the RIGHT MIND could you then take advice from a place this?

I mean really...?!?!!?!?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound frustrated... Hard to choose what path works best for you right off the bat huh? Sounds a lot like life doesn't it?

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if some one is fake? I don't give a damn if they have plugged 0 or 400 girls. If they give advice that doesn't set off my BS detector, I will use it. If I have beef with what they are saying, I will let them know. The poll about virginity? I didn't participate, then again I must be a virgin. But I am not here to show you numbers, I am here to give advice. Is the PUA who settled down and is no longer looking for ONS not credible enough to give advice about it? If pook was a virgin would you not take his advice simply because he hasn't "banged a hor". I should hope not. Take what you can from this site, leave what doesn't mesh well with you. Don't worry about anything else.

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing useful on this forum IMO is approach journals.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well

There is so much bull**** here about who is the real deal.

You know what? I don't think many guys here are. You know why? Coz most of my mates are the real deal.

And they would NEVER waste a second of their life with a site like this...

When they heard I was hanging out here to kill time at work they teased **** out of me.

All these guys going on about banging chicks with their alpha male bull****... well they might be champs in the minor league but I don't think many play in the big league.

But that doesn't mean that some advise isn't good. Some dudes obviously really have their **** together.

I'll give ya a good tip to tell.

If someone is telling you to be positive, to reach for your goals and to believe in yourself you should listen. When someone advises you to act with integrity, courage and compassion you should listen.

Finally, when asking for advice trust your instincts. Listen to things that appeal to your higher nature rather than your ego.

Because the guys that get the BEST girls know that the best girls don't fall for games and tactics. They are looking for the best guys. They can see thru the bull****. Thus the guys who are the real deal are the ones encouraging people to be the best they can be... not the guys boasting about all the chicks they ****.

Cheers.

JJ

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:yes:

Jay Jay said:
There is so much bull**** here about who is the real deal.

You know what? I don't think many guys here are. You know why? Coz most of my mates are the real deal.

And they would NEVER waste a second of their life with a site like this...

When they heard I was hanging out here to kill time at work they teased **** out of me.

All these guys going on about banging chicks with their alpha male bull****... well they might be champs in the minor league but I don't think many play in the big league.

But that doesn't mean that some advise isn't good. Some dudes obviously really have their **** together.

I'll give ya a good tip to tell.

If someone is telling you to be positive, to reach for your goals and to believe in yourself you should listen. When someone advises you to act with integrity, courage and compassion you should listen.

Finally, when asking for advice trust your instincts. Listen to things that appeal to your higher nature rather than your ego.

Because the guys that get the BEST girls know that the best girls don't fall for games and tactics. They are looking for the best guys. They can see thru the bull****. Thus the guys who are the real deal are the ones encouraging people to be the best they can be... not the guys boasting about all the chicks they ****.

Cheers.

JJ

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
...If someone is telling you to be positive, to reach for your goals and to believe in yourself you should listen. When someone advises you to act with integrity, courage and compassion you should listen.
Goals? Positivity? Self belief? Integrity and courage????!!!! Who the fvck thinks up this stuff, it'll never work... All you need is to look hot and have a kick ass pic on Myspace! :D

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Goals? Positivity? Self belief? Integrity and courage????!!!! Who the fvck thinks up this stuff, it'll never work... All you need is to look hot and have a kick ass pic on Myspace! :D
It ironically works...

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JJ - Just because you have DJ friends that won't come to this doesn't mean there aren't DJ's on the site. Neither my most AFC friend, or my most DJ friend will go near this site. Personally, I like reading about this stuff!

And to the OP, I've been thinking about this dilemma myself. I'm currently developing the DJ Detector 3000! Works on both natural and synthetic DJ's. I just need $2500 to finish with the prototype. IM me to find where to send the donation. :crackup:

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its really about just going out there and actually seeing for themselves. You get advice from different people its up to the person to actually decide are they going to try one guys advice over the other or try both and see the results. Most people never post back here about there results from trying certain things so no one has any feedback on whether it worked or not.

To me as far as I seen there are many fakes on here, because some of the stuff I learned were straight from guru's and other pretty good PUAs and then sometimes when I see certain posts its like "Wow I've been out sometimes and actually did some of those things being posted about and it didn't work or it did work." Thats why if I do give advice its up to the people to use it or not, because I only post about things that I've experienced.

If someone was posting about getting a 3some I have no experience on that so I wouldn't even post nothing at most I'd probably lead them to that dual induction technique. But its really up to the people to realize what's good and what's not by going out there and trying it.

Post counts don't really matter that much because many good people who try to help in forums like these usually have a high post count because there replying to many different threads.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
JJ - Just because you have DJ friends that won't come to this doesn't mean there aren't DJ's on the site. Neither my most AFC friend, or my most DJ friend will go near this site. Personally, I like reading about this stuff!

And to the OP, I've been thinking about this dilemma myself. I'm currently developing the DJ Detector 3000! Works on both natural and synthetic DJ's. I just need $2500 to finish with the prototype. IM me to find where to send the donation. :crackup:
Yeah, so do I. I realised in hindsite that my post might seem a little bit like a out down. Didn't mean for it to say that. I did try to say that there are some dudes here with their **** together.

And yeah, it is fun to read and talk about.

JJ.

p.s.

I'll buy one of those lie detectors... although can I advise marketing them to online daters?