How to determine what type of girl she is?

AlphaNoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not have enough experience and reference points need some help
So this girl is very smart - she is going to graduate school
She seems innocent said she used a lot of time "falling in love with boys"
Abnormal relation with father - wants to fix his addiction problems but she can't
Parents divorced and living separate
Abnormal childhood
Wears a choker necklace on some days to school - I only see girls at parties wearing chokers
INTP personality type
Smokes weed, did shrooms once or a couple times, drinks alcohol
Goes to parties with friends "one a month"
I think she has a hard time trusting guys (me) bc of previous relationship(s).
Says it always happens (guy leaves for whatever reason - when they don't get sex or after they get sex I have no clue)

Maybe this girl is someone that I can see myself in the future, but I would just like to know if she sounds like someone that is promiscuous

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
but I would just like to know if she sounds like someone that is promiscuous
She most likely is. Too many flags that you already know about. From your post, I would see her as the fast and loose type.

AlphaNoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
She most likely is. Too many flags that you already know about. From your post, I would see her as the fast and loose type.
I've made moves on her and she has resisted. Is there a definitive way of knowing?

Serenity

Reaction score
Basically the only positive thing you said about her was that she's smart (whatever you mean by that), everything else is just a long list of sh!t. Why are you interested in her again? I didn't understand that part.

You list fvcked up childhood, fvcked up relations, doesn't trust guys, uses drugs and all you care about is whether she's promiscuous or not. Does someone really have to stick the red flag up your rectum before you realize the obvious warning signs here?

Whether her "qualities" means she's promiscuous or not is irrelevant, because the "qualities" you list are bad enough by itself and should disqualify her long before what you ask is relevant.

AlphaNoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically the only positive thing you said about her was that she's smart (whatever you mean by that), everything else is just a long list of sh!t. Why are you interested in her again? I didn't understand that part.

You list fvcked up childhood, fvcked up relations, doesn't trust guys, uses drugs and all you care about is whether she's promiscuous or not. Does someone really have to stick the red flag up your rectum before you realize the obvious warning signs here?

Whether her "qualities" means she's promiscuous or not is irrelevant, because the "qualities" you list are bad enough by itself and should disqualify her long before what you ask is relevant.
I have other positive things that I did not list. Like the fact that we get along very well intellectually which I can not come across in girls. She is very attractive for a girl that is this intelligent.
Wish there were more girls like this out there, but I guess that is just me not being socially smart enough

This is in college if that makes a difference for the drugs ...

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drugs are no biggie. Most women experiment in college.

Sounds like she has a high partner count which continues to rise...

A couple of others. I noticed you have a gut feeling of ... "I think she has a hard time trusting guys (me) bc of previous relationship(s)." meaning this likely won't go away with you

Another thing, people will tell you who they are, you jsut have to listen... "Says it always happens (guy leaves for whatever reason - when they don't get sex or after they get sex I have no clue)"... guys leave because she got problems or she was just a plate...

Sounds like decent plate material to me, not LTR material likely...

AlphaNoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
drugs are no biggie. Most women experiment in college.

Sounds like she has a high partner count which continues to rise...

A couple of others. I noticed you have a gut feeling of ... "I think she has a hard time trusting guys (me) bc of previous relationship(s)." meaning this likely won't go away with you

Another thing, people will tell you who they are, you jsut have to listen... "Says it always happens (guy leaves for whatever reason - when they don't get sex or after they get sex I have no clue)"... guys leave because she got problems or she was just a plate...

Sounds like decent plate material to me, not LTR material likely...
She literally said something like this has happened in the past. She also said one time that I have to EARN HER TRUST. She said a relationship won't work for us because I could hurt her or she could hurt me. At first to me it only sounded like she has not fully recovered from her previous relationship.
We went to a party together and there were guys hitting on her and she did show me that she wasn't up for hooking up, but that may only be because I was there watching her.
For the thing with her dad, it does make her feel sad, but she says she can avoid those feelings. Seems like she can avoid negative emotions by simply thinking about other things.
I am in fact questioning her partner count but can you run through the reasoning behind why you think she does have a high one?

I've tried to invite her back to my place, but she did not bite ... so sounds like this will only be a friend.

Another thing to add is I have a feeling she is sapiosexual. Eyes dilate during intellectual discussion. This makes me think she is not what I fear because she would not be attracted to just any guy at a party. She said she only dates people that are as smart as she is.

Last edited:

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She literally said something like this has happened in the past. She also said one time that I have to EARN HER TRUST. She said a relationship won't work for us because I could hurt her or she could hurt me. At first to me it only sounded like she has not fully recovered from her previous relationship.
We went to a party together and there were guys hitting on her and she did show me that she wasn't up for hooking up, but that may only be because I was there watching her.
For the thing with her dad, it does make her feel sad, but she says she can avoid those feelings. Seems like she can avoid negative emotions by simply thinking about other things.
I am in fact questioning her partner count but can you run through the reasoning behind why you think she does have a high one?

I've tried to invite her back to my place, but she did not bite ... so sounds like this will only be a friend.

Another thing to add is I have a feeling she is sapiosexual. Eyes dilate during intellectual discussion. This makes me think she is not what I fear because she would not be attracted to just any guy at a party. She said she only dates people that are as smart as she is.
High count?
-She says guys always leave because no sex or get sex then leave - it is likely more of the latter, and this sounds like it has happened a couple times...
-She parties frequently... this tends to lead to hookups....
-She smokes weed (regularly?) - just goes with the territory

Another thing...
-when a woman tells you she is afraid of hurting you, LISTEN!!!!! This tells me she has done it before, or just always keeps her options open... meaning a broken heart for you
-Having to EARN her trust? This is given in any relationship... When a woman vocalizes this, she is basically saying she is an emotional fvcking mess and has been fvcked over a couple times..

Like I said, sounds like decent plate material, just guard your heart! Sounds very similar to my ex, said almost the exact same things...

AlphaNoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
High count?
-She says guys always leave because no sex or get sex then leave - it is likely more of the latter, and this sounds like it has happened a couple times...
-She parties frequently... this tends to lead to hookups....
-She smokes weed (regularly?) - just goes with the territory

Another thing...
-when a woman tells you she is afraid of hurting you, LISTEN!!!!! This tells me she has done it before, or just always keeps her options open... meaning a broken heart for you
-Having to EARN her trust? This is given in any relationship... When a woman vocalizes this, she is basically saying she is an emotional fvcking mess and has been fvcked over a couple times..

Like I said, sounds like decent plate material, just guard your heart! Sounds very similar to my ex, said almost the exact same things...
Is it even possible for girls like this to recover?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I really LIKE females like her ALOT. They get my brain fired up with their intelligence. The status babes and dumb bimbo's seem like they eat my brains...

AlphaNoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible that I turned on some kind of sexual switch inside of her? When I first met her she was the kind of I like to read books girl and dressed like that. One time I told her I couldn't stop thinking about her implying sexually and did not follow up or escalate (yea fvck me I'm a scrub still). My memory is blurry, but it seems like afterwards she started wearing the choker and mentioned going to a frat party. Before, it did not even seem like she was a type of person that would go bc she wondered if she would even get along with the srat girls at parties. Profile picture before was only face, normal smile innocent looking. Now profile picture is smirk looking and free spirited.

AlphaNoob

Don Juan
Reaction score
A dog can be trained to poop in the toilet...
Is it possible that I turned on some kind of sexual switch inside of her? When I first met her she was the kind of I like to read books girl and dressed like that. One time I told her I couldn't stop thinking about her implying sexually and did not follow up or escalate (yea fvck me I'm a scrub still). My memory is blurry, but it seems like afterwards she started wearing the choker and mentioned going to a frat party. Before, it did not even seem like she was a type of person that would go bc she wondered if she would even get along with the srat girls at parties. Profile picture before was only face, normal smile innocent looking. Now profile picture is smirk looking and free spirited.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When chicks say stuff like "you have to earn my trust" and "a relationship wouldn't work between us"... that means you're coming on too strong, and giving her power. She shouldn't even be in a position to say stuff like that to you. You should be the one saying she has to earn YOUR trust. Just relax and fall back a little. Stop saying stuff like "I can't stop thinking about you"... you gotta play it cool and be patient with women who have a huge guard up

Serenity

Reaction score
I have other positive things that I did not list. Like the fact that we get along very well intellectually which I can not come across in girls. She is very attractive for a girl that is this intelligent.
You just listed that one positive quality in two different ways, it's still just one good point against several bad ones....