Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to deal with those pesky Ex's

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Demodulate,
Whilst never a fan of the Ultimatum,there comes a time when a Man has to draw a line in the sand and say,So far no further,its him or me...I gain the impression your lady friend is enjoying being the subject of an emotional tug of War,great for her ego,but not doing much for you...high time this little drama was finished!
that would require me essentially saying I want commitment out of her... I don't want to get married.. she is aware of this, and asking her to commit to me when I know she wants to get married one day would just be wrong..

so there it is..

the ex pursuing her has his road map laid out.. he wants to marry her, have 2.5 kids and a white picket fence.. if thats what she wants then so be it.. I know I am not going to give it to her..

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update..

She told the guy to buzz off and he finally took the hint. He never came down, I got some naughty photos for valentines day, I didn't get her a thing.

I just played it cool the entire time, kept myself busy, evidently it was all in my head..

things are going great, we are both super busy, but we find time for each other once or twice a week.. honestly now that MY insecurities are dealt with for the time being I am happy with the way things are..

in short..
things turned out fine, I was projecting my own insecurities on the situation.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demodulate said:
I got some naughty photos for valentines day, I didn't get her a thing.
That's so money.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Demodulate,
Oh how the little darlings love a situation like this...Men fighting over me,Oh why was I born so beautiful?....They see themselves as something out of a Sir Walter Scott Novel,with rivals jousting for their favours LOL....But at the end of the Day they feel contempt for the ex,particularly if he treated them badly in the past,and didn't they all?...In some way she is giving encouragement,not necessarily overt,but don't worry this business won't go on forever,one or other will tire....For what it is worth,a Man who spins plates,is less worried by such a situation!