How to deal with this silly man messing me about

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So this guy jimmy is in charge of collecting the fee's to stay in the community I'm involved in (everyone has to pay fees). He's 38 year's old and he does hope I'm no longer part of this community and hoping I get kicked out (which other people have said to me).

He did bully me before and made fun of me in front of others.

In April 2017, he told me and my sister to pay the fees (2017 fee's).

The below is the conversation:

Before you read it, he knows I've paid, and everyone has paid the 2017 fee, no one is left outstanding, he told everyone to pay the 2018 fee by the end of November.

This is the whatsapp conversation:
ME:
Hi Jimmy, I've just paid the £15 fee. (he knows it's for 2018).

Jimmy: Hi... is that for this year's? (He knows it's for 2018. He told everyone at the function pay the 2018 fee by the end of November and he knows I paid 2017 fee's in April).

Me: It's for 2017/18 (implying I'm paying for 2018) I paid the fee for last year in April 2017-(I made the mistake putting 2017/18 and by saying last year). However HE surely knows what I'm talking about.

Jimmy: You saying you paid fee's in April 2017??
(he's messing me about now, it's funny how he says I paid the fee's in April 2017 which was for 2017 and he knows the fee I've paid now is for 2018).

Me: Yeah me and my sister did

Jimmy: why are you paying fee's twice for in 2017? (once again he's messing with me as he knows the fee I just paid now is the fee for 2018).

Jimmy: Why are you paying it now? (he's trying to say pay the fee's for 2018 In 2018, but as you know, the 2018 fee as to be paid by end of November 2017, he said it himself and the other seniors,).

Jimmy: The year runs from Jan-Dec

Me: I meant it's for next year, for 2018, I thought the year runs from Sept-Aug, but yeah it's for 2018.

What the hell, he knows the fee's are for 2018.

You might think I'm being a drama queen, even if I clarified earlier it's for 2018, he still would have said, why you paying it now? why can't you pay it in 2018? As I said, it can't be paid in 2018 and he knows that.

I feel he will call me a liar next and continue messing me about.

Last edited: