Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with Stress??

Shaik

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, hello and hope you're having a fine day :]

So... today has been one of the worst day ever from having big ass ****roaches infesting my room to the tumultuous stress from scraping 2 cars in a parking garage... Along with monetary problems, this is just piling up a big pile of craption that is taking a HUGE toll on me, mentally.

I just want to know how most of you guys deal with your daily stress? (no matter how big or small) What are the best remedies for the situations?

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hobbies and sexual release. Back massages are great too.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Catharsis. Write about whats stressing you out so you dont continue to think about it...purge your mind if you will.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Catharsis. Write about whats stressing you out so you dont continue to think about it...purge your mind if you will.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to have a time out.

Today I did a few things that were fun...

-Went to this park overlooking the beach. Saw this *hot* yoga instructor on the grass instructing some kids. Her va va vooms caught my attention 50 feet away, lol. Hard not to stare, wow. Hottest yoga instructor I think I've seen this year.

-Took family dog on a walk in the late afternoon, early evening. 3 cute women commented on her. And sitting, relaxing for an hour at this little park nearby.

You try to count the positive. Pretty good day overall though. I think walking is good. I always walk with no music, good to clear your mind.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Music. Skateboard. Boxing. Thinking of ways to become rich. Thinking of places I want to visit. Starbucks. Barnes and Noble. Basically have a goal in your head. If you don't have one you will surely get stressed out easily. Think how you can improve your life, your body, or your bank account. What you want to learn. Buy a Subaru Impreza. I know everyone got their own taste but man what would I do without my Impreza.

I find that I get stressed easily when I don't know where my life is going or where I want my life to go. When I do start thinking of all the things I want to do with my life though, I feel this energy rushing throughout my body.

For a quick solution for now though, why not go see Transformer 2 if you haven't seen it.