Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with one word response-low IL

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So recently I started using some dating sites. Have been having sh1t luck of course. I can manage to get some responses from girls, even a couple; then they will drop off. When I don't think I did anything stupid, but who knows.(and yes I know it's a crappy method for chicks but I am going to meet them in the real world too, don't worry)

Anyways, I did manage to get a # from one(These are good lookin girls too, at least 6.5-7's). I sent her a text yesterday, just told me what her name was, said she had her daughter and would have to talk to me later.(Again, not looking to be a baby daddy, just lookin for some poon so don't worry)

I just ignored it, figured w/e. She texted me today just asking what was up. I just said "Workin. How about you?" I just got a "Sh1t" back.

Now I understand these girls are going to start w/ low IL considering they've never even seen me in person. But I've had messages on the dating site like that too. I just hate the idea of having to entertain them or prove myself. Just figured the chicks would want to initiate themselves. but then againt hey have dudes throwing themselves at them constantly.

Anyway, what you would say to that lame one word response?

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
something funny.

"you just stepped in dog sh1t?" make it fun.

Instead of replying with the truth (working) mix it up and again make it fun/exciting.
"Working. How about you?" is flat.

I've been doing some online dating in the last few months myself.

I usually hit them up for a coffee or lunch date within 3 emails.

They or I or both give phone numbers the day before "just in case something comes up."

s.hit luck is normal don't sweat it.

Out of 10 girls I contact I'll only hear back from 3 or 4 which is pretty much the norm.

Keep it up. It's fun and at the very least good practice.

Kal_Luke

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet chicks on dating websites can"t move for messages off of men who don't get real life poon. It's a buyers market and sadly it's the boys who are selling