Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with drunk chicks?

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im an afc, and my social skills suck, but thats because I hardly ever go out and hang in social situations.

But Im going to change that now. Im scared of approaching chicks (I respect them wayyy tooo much), but I have been doing it for a little while and I still suck ass, but I'll eventually get better.

Anyways. i was at a couple of parties that my friends threw and a lot of chicks showed up, some hot, some not, all **** faced wasted.

Now I dont drink since Im all about the health of my body and what not, so I was sober and approaching chicks.

Pretty much all of them were eyeing me and telling me im cute and what not, but is this true or not? I have never been drunk so I dont know how much of a drunks mind is still funtioning normally.

did they say im cute because they really meant it, or because they were wasted?

This one chick in particular was real cute and we made some small talk, (but again she was out of it) and she was falling down and ****. I took her to her dorm with my friend since her friends ditched her. She was throwing up and totally ****ed so I had to see her home safely. Got her number and all that.

but whats the point? she probably doesnt remember a damn thing, and its like I never got her number in the first place. so should I even call her?

How do people hook up in places of drinking?

Well anyways, whether its useful or a waste of time, I'll continue to practice hitting on drunk chicks so I can better my game with sober ones, lol.

PS How do you deal with chicks that are around guys? I had no way of knowing if they were together, or if it was another dude hitting on the girls. I have a thing where if I see a girl with a guy, I back off. (respect of relationships and that ***** bull****)

should I just screw it and ****block those guys? thats what my friends said. take the girl away from the other guys and spit my own game.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how many drinks does it take for one to get drunk ?
depending on how big a person is, how often they consume alcohol and if they have the genes of alcoholic families might matter.
what they are drinking might matter too.

if someone is slurring words, walking sideways, vomitting, passing out, or doing anything that would normally embarrass them, then they are too wasted to make decisions on anything.

you could practice with them. that would be fun.

you could also be the guy that calls them the next day to say this..."dont you remember me i was the guy that held your hand while you puked" or "i helped you up when you walked sideways into jjs wall" or "dont you remember i took you to dennys?"

however im sure those conversations arent that fun.

perhaps if you feel you really are interested in someone or you feel you really made a connection, you should give the chick your number. that way if she really was too drunk to remember you, she will just throw it out and not bother you.

then again, you may get a call early the next morning for a breakfast date .

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've heard this quote before- "A drunk girl's actions are a sober girl's thoughts". But still, never try to have sex with a girl that is out of control drunk, because I've heard many stories of guys getting accused of rape when they did this.

Mjfan12

Don Juan
Reaction score
hammahamma said:
i've heard this quote before- "A drunk girl's actions are a sober girl's thoughts". But still, never try to have sex with a girl that is out of control drunk, because I've heard many stories of guys getting accused of rape when they did this.
definately. Id never hook up with a drunk chick. I just wanna know if my efforts are worthless when shes drunk.

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if a drunk girl says you're cute, then that means she thinks ur cute. it doesnt matter if shes drunk or not. you have to make your move then on the chick.

if the girl is so drunk when she can barely walk and she says it, then i would try and get with her anyway. shes probabaly talking out of her ass and wont remember you in the morning but who cares.

if the girl is throwing up in ur room and you havent made out with her yet, then you wont be making out with her. take her home and go to sleep. u can ask for her number but she prob won't remember anything.

B-DOH

Reaction score
if you wanna hook up with a drunk girl, get drunk yourself, it is alot better because you both are a hella of alot loser then normal, but if shes completely **** faced I wuld pass, taking advantage is not a cool thing to do.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:
if a drunk girl says you're cute, then that means she thinks ur cute. it doesnt matter if shes drunk or not. you have to make your move then on the chick.

if the girl is so drunk when she can barely walk and she says it, then i would try and get with her anyway. shes probabaly talking out of her ass and wont remember you in the morning but who cares.

if the girl is throwing up in ur room and you havent made out with her yet, then you wont be making out with her. take her home and go to sleep. u can ask for her number but she prob won't remember anything.
Drunk chicks lower their standards. Their sexual drive increases, so people they wouldn't get with sober suddenly become targets.

When they drop your standards, you're dropping your own standards.

It's fine to mack a drunk chick if the circumstances are right. But there is a specific line you do not cross. One that laws often govern.

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mjfan12 said:
Pretty much all of them were eyeing me and telling me im cute and what not, but is this true or not? I have never been drunk so I dont know how much of a drunks mind is still funtioning normally.
When they are drunk they go into "animal" mode,
if they say your cute then it's like they are saying
"I'd screw you" or " you meet my standards"

Mind functioning depends on how much they have drank.

Don't bother with phone numbers in these cases, either you
do it that night or chalk it up as experience.

I don't drink much myself,(cause I have to drive)
You will fit in better if they think you are drinking also,
you can carry a half can of beer around the party and fake-sip,
or at the bar get coke in a short glass.

I drink alittle just to lighten up,then I can still function,
but alot of people I see drink till they puke,party ends or till they pass out.

I'd rather get the chick home then increase the drinking,
the trick is to convince them there's a better party at your place
and get them isolated.

But sometimes it's better to go to theyr place so you can sneak
away and not leave a trace,that way if she's a bad apple
it will be easyer to avoid seeing her again.

My biggest problem is keeping theyr attention, and dealing with
the @#$&% friends that c@ckblock. :yes:

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
girls who are drunk are easy ****s. if shes hot, bang her!

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
only go for drunk chicks if you plan to get laid and nothing else

but what the above posters said was right though, she can easily wake up in the morning and cry rape

damn i was lucky :cheer:

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate a drunk chick, period!!! Since I was married to an alcoholic, I would avoid these women like the plague!!! A drunk chick is SO NOT attractive and I wouldn't consider gaming one. Just my opinion.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drunk chix hang all over you cuz they're horny, got beer goggles on and can't stand up on their own. I coulda done one who came to a party with her bf but was hangin' all over me...but decided it wasn't worth the drama.

Plus, I'm a bit paranoid of STDs and girls like that are definitely HIGH-RISK.