Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to deal with dissrespect..after the fact?

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so my girl semi-disrespected me on accident. she invited her female friend to join my table at a club and drink my drinks.

this doesnt actually bother me but i do think she should have asked me for permission.

i didnt think anything of it when it happened (past saturday) but now im thinking i should say something because of the principle.

the only thing now is... i find it a little too late to bring this up now right? what would you guys do?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
garruk said:
so my girl semi-disrespected me on accident. she invited her female friend to join my table at a club and drink my drinks.

this doesnt actually bother me but i do think she should have asked me for permission.

i didnt think anything of it when it happened (past saturday) but now im thinking i should say something because of the principle.

the only thing now is... i find it a little too late to bring this up now right? what would you guys do?
I wouldn't yell at her, but I'd bring it up in a calm, matter of fact way. All you really need to do is make your point.

"Hey remember how you let so and so join us at the table at the club? Next time, I'd really appreciate it if you asked me first."

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with mike.
you are only sleeping with your gf... you shouldn't have to supply her friend with drinks too.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You lost your chance. Bringing it up now would make it seem like it was a big deal to you, which it shouldn't be because you let it happen - either you didn't care at the time or you were too much of a b!tch to say something. Obviously the latter is the case here, but the former is what you should portray. Just forget about it and if it happens again correct it at that time.

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
ENIGMA16 said:
You lost your chance. Bringing it up now would make it seem like it was a big deal to you, which it shouldn't be because you let it happen - either you didn't care at the time or you were too much of a b!tch to say something. Obviously the latter is the case here, but the former is what you should portray. Just forget about it and if it happens again correct it at that time.
i agree with this. you should have made a point right then and there. don't sweat the small stuff. choose your battles. if it happens again you know what to say now.

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, if it doesn't bother you forget about it no need to create unnecessary friction. Personally i don't see the problem you were in a club which is a social setting where people mingle not like say at a restaurant where it would have been rude if her friend interrupted your dinner. I assume you knew her friend beforehand, Were there situations where you invited your friends to join you? Are you pissed because her friend drank the drinks you bought?
I think even talking about this would make you look petty.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be cognizant of her to have a tendancy for this type of behavior and if and when it happens again nip it in the bud right then and there.

I agree with the others though that it is pretty futile to bring it up at this point. However if it is genuinely bothering you and you can't-won't let it go, then passively, albeit assertively bring it up like mike suggested.

Wildebeest

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont bring it up, jump on the next event where you are disrespected, whatever it is