Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with "clock"-blocking guys?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The bar closed. I was standing outside, pretty wasted. Two girls were standing besides me. I've met them in the bar and I was singing and dancing just to have fun, and they seemed to take notice (but I was too wasted).

Well, there I stood, and they came over and put their butts up my coc k. I was like "wow, this is good stuff". Then two guys came along and separated us. I was too drunk to really care at that point. But suppose I wasn't, what should I have done? These two guys pretended to be helpful while I was exiting the bar, then I noticed that one of them tried to pick my wallet, and I stopped him (in my drunkenness)...

Anyway, what would you guys do when guys come between you and your potential target? (and these guys didn't even know these two girls)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by davelmn2003
Anyway, what would you guys do when guys come between you and your potential target? (and these guys didn't even know these two girls)
First of all if you have to drink, try not to get drunk. You are susceptible to getting into fights, making a general ass of yourself and having other guys cut in on your target.

Being a DJ means that you are able to use your fancy footwork in any situation. If you were sober those guys may not have tried to take advantage of you as they did when you were drunk. If they had, you could have used your control by cutting back in and establishing that you were not done with your conversation with your ladies.

ryoshi

Don Juan
Reaction score
That happened recently to me in a sense.

This guy was trying to get in between me and my target and he was a complete AFC. I just did something that would make most guys feel uncomfortable.

I asked the guy, "did you just touch my ass?" Of course he said "No!" So I said, "I can understand if you'd want to, it's a nice ass!" While saying that I lifted my shirt a bit and stuck out my ass toward him. He got so flustered he didn't know what to do and the girl was just cracking up. He then said, "well she can tell if you have a nice ass" so I swung it toward her and she grabbed it and said, "yeah it is." He was so uncomfortable with the situation that he left. It made me look very secure and made him go away. You have to do this with a lot of confidence!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If some dude tried to pick my wallet, I think I would've been up in his face. I don't get mad at people for trivial stuff, but that's friggin criminal.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you were good, if I was drunk and some guy tried to pick my wallet and take a girl off me he'd have my boot up his ass!

busterchaplin

Don Juan
Reaction score
How to deal with "clock"-blocking guys?
I know you can't write "c0ck" without it getting sensored, but I keep having this image of a guy standing in front of a clock, and some other guy whining, "Can you please move? I have to know what time it is!"

By the way, those guys don't really seem like c0ck-blockers as much as they seem pick-pockets. Then again, they'd have a better chance at stealing from you if you were distracted with the girls... I'm still trying to get at their motives. Did they go after the girls? Were they boyfriends?

The worst c0ck-blockers are those that don't even completely realize what they're doing. My father, for instance, a married man, is the biggest c0ck-blocker I know. Now I just get away from him, which is how I deal with most c0ck-blockers -- try to get out of the immediate area. That or ask for something on their person -- like a pen or a cell phone -- then throw it and say "Fetch!"

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ryoshi
That happened recently to me in a sense.

This guy was trying to get in between me and my target and he was a complete AFC. I just did something that would make most guys feel uncomfortable.

I asked the guy, "did you just touch my ass?" Of course he said "No!" So I said, "I can understand if you'd want to, it's a nice ass!" While saying that I lifted my shirt a bit and stuck out my ass toward him. He got so flustered he didn't know what to do and the girl was just cracking up. He then said, "well she can tell if you have a nice ass" so I swung it toward her and she grabbed it and said, "yeah it is." He was so uncomfortable with the situation that he left. It made me look very secure and made him go away. You have to do this with a lot of confidence!
You are the man. That's going to be memorized and perfected. How exactly did he try to get inbetween you and your target? This was on the dance floor I assume?

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAA.. This is some funny stuff! Girls know what we're up to when c0ckblocking occurs, and it impowers them when they see us competing for their affections.

Alcohol = liquid courage. :D

ryoshi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by die4me
You are the man. That's going to be memorized and perfected. How exactly did he try to get inbetween you and your target? This was on the dance floor I assume?
Actually, the strange thing is that it wasn't on the dance floor. I was standing by her table and the c0ck blocker was some nearly drunk guy. He just comes up while me and the girl are talking and interupts us with some BS about something or other.

I assume this would work pretty well on the dance floor too. A modification could be where you try and dance with the c0ckblocker in a humorous way instead. He would have to take it in a possitive way or else he could be labeled as a hot head, homophobe, or insecure by the girl. I guess pro-gay talk shows can work in our favor!