Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to deal with annoying behaviour

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing i still to this day don't get about the game

guys we all know what im talking about. annoying chick behavior. how do u deal with it and keep ur cool?

Im talking trivial sh!t

this one chick im seeing for example, whenever i bump my rap tracks in my car she'll whine and complain and try n change them. Ive tried every strategy to avoid the behavior
1. playfully making fun of her
2. playing the song and ignoring her
3. yelling at her (not good to lose ur cool over small things)

and nothing works, same bs over and over. im not a nazi she can listen to her songs too but only her music all the time?

and when we are in a mall, she'll beg me to go to her stores take forever, but in one of my stores she'll be nagging every 2 seconds.

again i don't know how to deal with these situations. i feel like if u let these small annoying things slide u seem like a pvssy but if u make it your way you come off as an unfun dictator

jdon23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Situation A:

"Ohh jdon23 come on, this song sucks! Put on some kelly clarkson!"

I smile and laugh a bit.. then turn up the volume :)

Situation B:

"Ohh jdon23 come on, this store sucks!! Let's go to <insert woman store>!"

my response:

"If you want to go there, then go. I need to buy something in here. <turn on highly enthusiastic, condescending tone> So be patient little girl! Oh I know! If you're good and don't whine, i'll buy you some ice cream. Okay??"

Then i'd probably give her a little tap on the ass & smile or even pinch her cheeks if shes REALLY being a brat.

====

Basically, YOU are the one who LETS her act this way. If you don't like her behavior then just remove your attention. She will have to adapt to your frame if you do this.

If you act angry/annoyed then you are just playing into her hand/frame. So don't do that. It's better to play it off and treat her like a bratty little girl.

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen up brand newbian, just kidding...here's my take on the whole deal:

- She's happy when she's in HER element, in HER stores, listening to HER stuff but...
- She complains when she's in YOUR element, YOUR stores, listening to YOUR stuff?

What this signals to me is "help me put me in my place, please...Im a spoiled little brat who only wants to do as I please and disrespects everybody who doesn't"

Getting angry, ignoring and teasing do not work...try communication for once. Communicate your friggin' BOUNDARIES. I accept your behavior up to here, past that means you'll be in trouble.

And make her understand that:

- it is YOUR car, you listen to your car to what YOU want because it are YOUR CDs...if she wants to listen to something else? Tell her to ask nicely, or she can't. If she continues, put your foot down. If she still continues, tell her to GET OUT of the car...it's either respecting your stuff and you or leaving

- YOU need to shop too, so whenever your gf complains about it in your type of stores tell her you can either look bummy or extra sexy for her if she helps you pick some cool clothes. If you're not in a clothing store, tell her you want to go in...either way: if she starts complaining tell her she can either help you so you'll be done there faster OR wait outside.

- If you're in her stores but she's taking too long (on purpose or not, I dunno) tell her you need to go to some stores too...give her time, help her pick some sexy stuff...sure...but if she isn't done before the time it takes you to go into YOUR stores? Tell her once and if she doesn't finish up, tell her you're going to your stores and LEAVE.

The whole point here is: you respect HER boundaries and HER time, HER opinion...but she doesn't respect yours, but it's about time that she does.

If it takes walking away, telling her to get out of the car, telling her to leave your crib, etc. to do it...DO it. She'll either respect you for being a real man who shows her that you're selective with your time and space, ahve an own life and an own opinion...or she'll disagree.

If it's the latter: ask yourself whether or not you still want to be with a *****y, spoiled little brat...while you deserve more.

P.S: showing her you have boundaries isn't nazi behavior, its putting your friggin foot down for your own needs and wants...you're not her slave.

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips boys!

Theres a bit of a misunderstanding though.... i rarely put up with her sh!t...if i dont want to do something i rarely give in.

I listen to my music and i go to my stores and she stays till im done. Thats not the problem. Its the complaining and WHINING that makes me want to pop a vessel, i dont follow her around or let her dominate what im doing/listening to whatever

i just wanna know how to end the whining over dumb trivial nonsense and divert it to something less frustrating. i constantly get "we always do whatever u wanna do" or "why cant u ever let me look here/listen to this" blah blah its like a 3 year old

and my downfall is i get pissed off cuz its annoying as ****, ill usually walk away or something

im basically asking how to handle these little things and
1. not look like a b!tch
2. not scream like a mad man

Reaction score
I would rather be called as I have been so many times before:

asszhole, male chev. pig, evil, ect ect

Than live in the hell your living in Nubian. Nothing is worse than trying to share power with a woman.

That is hell on earth.

Either rule or let her rule.

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
I would rather be called as I have been so many times before:

asszhole, male chev. pig, evil, ect ect

Than live in the hell your living in Nubian. Nothing is worse than trying to share power with a woman.

That is hell on earth.

Either rule or let her rule.

I do rule. But how do i stop the infantile whining?