How to deal with a husband/ex-husband

MadThrasher1851

Reaction score
Well, I work with this girl who has a couple of kids and I heard she was going through a divorce. I wasn't sure if it had been settled yet or not, and her myspace page said she was single. So, I figured she was fair game. Well, I sent her a message, a kind of flirty one, and he responds back to me with "hey u little faget ***** this is my wife." Well, I kinda blew it by going all beta and ****. But if he responds again, I wanna just tell him what the deal is and go from there. Any suggestions on how to deal with this? I've gone through this sort of thing before and got all chicken ****, but this time, I'm standing my ground. I just want to know how to deal with it properly.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MadThrasher1851 said:
Well, I work with this girl who has a couple of kids
Pray tell, why are you pursuing her? Do you really think shes gonna be fvcking you any time soon, w/o asking for support?

---

These posts about getting with wives, mothers, avoiding ex's has got to stop. It's not beta male behavior, its called being a PUS5Y.

MadThrasher1851

Reaction score
I was just more or less flirting for the purpose of flirting only. Where I work, a lot of the women aren't desirable or whatever. I wasn't planning on anything deeper than flirting, I assure you.