how to deal wit grl who gets made fun ov alot

dawg89

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do u get wit a grl who sum1 is always cracking jokes on like would you still neg hit her or show her alot of affection like the other way arounds where you neghit her and everyone shows affection to?

kiz

Don Juan
Reaction score
neg hits should be kept for high and mighty *****es stuck on a pedestal just to knock em down. def not for regular use. if this girl is getting crapped on a lot all ready then she most likely isn't on a pedestal and therefore neg hits are unnecessary.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they are prolly worse in that case because her shield will go up since you are like everyboyd else. The point is NOt to be like everybody else. i doubt she will crap on you if you act nice to her. Once you get to know her better then tease her

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to f*cking spell, man.

If I hadn't read your username, I would've thought you were a girl on IM.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was that necessiary? You are an average d1ck, seriously.

This is the internet -- not a History Term paper. I can assert that he can spell. You never consider the possiblities; 1) he could be in a rush SO HE ABBREVIATES, 2) Forums, in his opinion, aren't the place to be proper.

If I hadn't read your username, I would've thought you were a girl on IM.
And speaking of proper... You need to work on your grammar -- based on your post.

Please, BE CONSTRUCTIVE and be CONSIDERATE.

And note, this isn't a designated place to be punctual!

Dawg --

Since everyone is critizing her -- deviate from the "norm" and befriend her. Start a relationship. Be supportive. Be AFC; but don't abuse the 'AFC' -- do not be extreme.