Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to date more than one girl at once?

MrP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a day 2 coming up in a few days, but I'm not entirely sure if I want a relationship with this girl and would like to go out with other girls too.

Should I just tell her that I'm not exclusive at this point and I just want to see how things go?

I'm sure somebody on this forum has had a similar situation.

Thanks in advance!

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not exclusive until she asks and you say yes. Just because you've gone on a date doesn't make you boyfriend and girlfriend. You could tell her you don't want to be exclusive if she hints at it, which may make her chase harder, or you can just avoid the question. But don't let this hold you back to spin other plates

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup. i had the same situation. I think its better to bring it up and say outright that you're not exclusive yet and that you just want to see where things go. If you avoid talking about the issue, you're risking her assuming that you two ARE exclusive, and then when she finds out you are dating other girls you'll be in a world of sh*t and will have a lot of explaining to do. Girls don't think like guys do; even though you're not "official" she's still not going to be happy about it if you just start going after other girls. Better to have it cleared up and out of the way before you start asking out other girls.

oh and you said she's going away? she's DEFINITELY not going to be happy if she comes back and sees you're going out with other people. explain the situation to her before you start doing anything.

i hope its not too late.

EDIT: this is my post about when it happened with me, maybe you recall it

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=174845