How to create sex appeal

NeedToImprove

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
imagine a guy who has 0 sex appeal. Is sex appeal something you are born with or is a trait created and developed in our life?

if someone can point me out some interesting reads and tips about the subject besides the dj bible i appreciate it

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it's both. I think that you can have physical sex appeal (be attractive) or mental sex appeal (confidence), and you can only develop mental sex appeal (aside from something like being well dressed or working out; but you can't make your face more attractive). Unfortunately, I don't have any books or anything that discuss this.

Note: I don't claim to have a high position in the community, so this isn't a very sound answer--just my opinion.

Reaction score
DoctorCoops said:
I believe it's both. I think that you can have physical sex appeal (be attractive) or mental sex appeal (confidence), and you can only develop mental sex appeal (aside from something like being well dressed or working out; but you can't make your face more attractive). Unfortunately, I don't have any books or anything that discuss this.

Note: I don't claim to have a high position in the community, so this isn't a very sound answer--just my opinion.
I have some comments. Yes, you can trememdously improve your sex appeal.

You can go from a crappy or terribly fat body to a very built one.

You can improve your confidence and swagger.

And your face can improve, because if you have a fat face or a face with no self esteem, a confident face looks better.

Since you are a male women put a high premium on your body and confidence, your face don't need all that, they just want a lot of confidence.

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
I have some comments. Yes, you can trememdously improve your sex appeal.

You can go from a crappy or terribly fat body to a very built one.

You can improve your confidence and swagger.

And your face can improve, because if you have a fat face or a face with no self esteem, a confident face looks better.

Since you are a male women put a high premium on your body and confidence, your face don't need all that, they just want a lot of confidence.
I agree, but I was talking about like maximum sex appeal--like model status. In that case, an attractive face matters. In the real world, though, you can easily get by with a nice body and a confident demeanor.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at bodybuilder bodies - and then just the head.The head is like .... mmm ... average Joe ... or Bob from accounting ... or daddy .... but body is pure sex.Now combine head and body and you go from Mr NobodySpecial to MrIThinkIwill****ThisGuy.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
NeedToImprove said:
imagine a guy who has 0 sex appeal. Is sex appeal something you are born with or is a trait created and developed in our life?

if someone can point me out some interesting reads and tips about the subject besides the dj bible i appreciate it
Love yourself like its nobody's business

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tailor everything , and i mean everything

haircuts
clothes
diet
lifestlye