how to create attraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhs09

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some good ways to use the push/pull technique on impatient girls. Also what are other ways are available to create attraction with girls that are impatient?

mhs09

Don Juan
Reaction score
Impatient in the way that she doesn't take the time to appreciate things u do and she is kinda conceided. I think I have gotten her interested but I just need something so I can make her forget about all the competition and focus on me.

mhs09

Don Juan
Reaction score
Impatient in the way that she doesn't take the time to appreciate things u do and she is kinda conceided. I think I have gotten her interested but I just need something so I can make her forget about all the competition and focus on me.

bambino

Don Juan
Reaction score
grab her attention by standing out from everyone else.

Just make yourself different from your group/friends. Something she will notice in a good way.

mhs09

Don Juan
Reaction score
How can i grab her attention and set myself apart from everybody else cuz thats something i never really understanded and also the next time i'll talk to her will only be a couple minutes like 3 tops.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhh...stop giving her so much attention, call her on her bs, tease her, and uhh maybe possibly talk to other girls...maybe.

mhs09

Don Juan
Reaction score
i hardly even give her attention i talk to her friends more than her.

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg. hit her. But put out some signs your interested,and make sure it doesn't really insult her.

mhs09

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh she all ready knows im interested i just need something to boost the attraction between us.

bambino

Don Juan
Reaction score
just give her some c+f and make sure you don't make it awkward. ask her random questions (imagination, make her think) but make sure its at the right time or else she'll think your a weirdo.

mhs09

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should i do the palm reading trick or should i pull her chain?

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back then when i sarged and dealt with a lot of girls, my mentality towards the ones that were concieded and impatient was "Eat A Bowl Of Sh!t B!tch".

Nailed everyone too, u know why? Because i could give 2 sh!ts a less who they were, and how i made them feel.

Thus, when i teased them and so on, it broke through their sh!t barrier.

Best thing to do is give her attention in a non-lusting way. In other words give her negative attention, but at the same time use some kino and a smile to show ur intrests.

Boink On

Cronus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tease her, Neg her, this has all been said. The thing is you want to do it, but you don't want to come off as an @sshole. Just be real about the whole thing. Your basically saying, "I did this, you owe me."

Ex.
you just did something nice
"Wow, no kiss, no hug? How do people put up with you?" Back-turn.
DO THIS PLAYFULLY....

You are being honest about the situation, but you aren't bein an @ss. Do this often enough and she will try to get on your good side. She realizes that she messed up, but you don't make it a big deal so there is no awkwardness.

mhs09

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok think i have been neglecting to much attention from her because everytime i talk to her all we say is hi and have a brief conversation. so what should i do to create massive attraction between us and get her talking to me more

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you need a lot more work. If you have to ask how to handle a girl who's got an ego then you're probably not ready to play ball in her league.

mhs09

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont need help in handling her ego i just need some help on wat to say and wat to do. and give me examples

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
It sounds like you need a lot more work. If you have to ask how to handle a girl who's got an ego then you're probably not ready to play ball in her league.

That's horrible motivation.Completely un-dj.This is more positive:YOU OWN THE BALLPARK.YOU OWN THE LEAGUE.HECK,YOU OWN THE FREAKIN SPORT!Now just find the hall of fame,man.Find the hall of fame.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Themanthatcan said:
That's horrible motivation.Completely un-dj.This is more positive:YOU OWN THE BALLPARK.YOU OWN THE LEAGUE.HECK,YOU OWN THE FREAKIN SPORT!Now just find the hall of fame,man.Find the hall of fame.
Uh...my bad. Im more of a realist. Realistically, hes asking what he should say to her. If you have you sh*t together there wouldnt be a need to ask these kinda questions. Still think hes in control playin in his own park? Just cause you think you can box doesnt mean you jump in the ring with Ali. Just because you wanna believe you can get any girl you want doesnt mean you actually can.

tubagiant89

Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Uh...my bad. Im more of a realist. Realistically, hes asking what he should say to her. If you have you sh*t together there wouldnt be a need to ask these kinda questions. Still think hes in control playin in his own park? Just cause you think you can box doesnt mean you jump in the ring with Ali. Just because you wanna believe you can get any girl you want doesnt mean you actually can.
True, but you'll never know until you get the balls to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.