Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to convince her to (non sexual content)

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that the company where I work expect all the employee at my level to study and memorise certain knowledge completely untied from our job, its actually some kind of bureaucratic stuff from the EU.

I have no intention at all to waste an entire week to memorize that useless stuff just to pass a test so my best option is to ask one of my work mates to do the test for me (she already did and passed it).

I would like to ask you which one is the best way to convince her, she is a friend too not just a work mate however being her a woman I dont think it's a good idea to consider dealing with her as dealing with a man.

If necessary I have no problem to bribe her as I would with a man ,but Im not sure if its the best way to act.

Is a straight and direct proposal a good idea?

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FFS 40 views not even an opinion? Im not asking for the holy grail just tell me what you think.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Large number of views and little posts seems to be an ongoing trend in this forum.

As for your situation, it's hard to say.. I would personally just be straight forward and ask. Being on friendly terms with her might make it smoother too since you're asking for a favor.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opinion:
You will damage your self-respect by doing this. It will be consciously unnoticeable to you, but it will be there.

Man-up and take the test yourself. Then you will know you stood up and took care of business as a man if integrity.