Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to confirm a date?

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
So on Monday I asked this girl if she wanted to go to this place on Wednesday. She was like she wasn't sure yet. So now it's Wednesday, I want to call her and be like "So what do you say we go to.. tonight?" do you think it would be good to say it like that? I haven't contacted her since Monday when I asked her so she probably has been wondering what I've been doing and might want to hang out with me.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
montybrown said:
So on Monday I asked this girl if she wanted to go to this place on Wednesday. She was like she wasn't sure yet.
"Perhaps you can call me when you are sure."

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
I STRONGLY suggest that you read Operation "GREENER PASTURES." If you don't want to read the whole thing, just scroll down to "Cold Stone Creamery," then read the part that's in the boldface.

That method is the best way to get a girl to "confirm," to a date. Good luck.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
montybrown said:
So on Monday I asked this girl if she wanted to go to this place on Wednesday. She was like she wasn't sure yet. So now it's Wednesday, I want to call her and be like "So what do you say we go to.. tonight?" do you think it would be good to say it like that? I haven't contacted her since Monday when I asked her so she probably has been wondering what I've been doing and might want to hang out with me.
First of your delievery was weak.

You are coming off as a servent not as a master. You are here to please yourself first remember that, and she is there for the ride not the other way around.

A better way was saying this:

You: Hey listen I am going to check this place out, you should join me.

Her: Not sure yet.

You: Ok let me know by tomorrow.

Her: ok

If you don't hear from her within 24 hours it means she ain't interested. Usually when they are interested in you and can't make it, they give you a counter offer for another day. Since no counter offer was issued and she hasn't got back to you, I suspect its mainly due to her low interest in you.