Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to choose a restaurant

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, I'm aware that dinner usually is not the best choice, but in this case we've already had a coffee date, an action date and then she called me and asked me out for dinner :eek:

I was busy that time, and since she didn't follow up I thought I'd ask her out to dinner instead. Can't really think of anything else, and she's already hinted she'd prefer dinner over drinks... Anyway I've actually never done a dinner date before, sounds weird I know :D But yeah feels like a good time to try it.

The problem: what kind of restaurant would I choose? I mean not a cheap kebab stand (stuff I usually eat), but all the restaurants that look good for dating are super expensive! I can easily afford it, but maybe I'd send the wrong signal by taking her to an expensive place?

Actually I'd like to just ask her what she would like, I think she'd definitely know something. But that would be pretty lame, no? To ask her out and not have a plan myself :D

Any advice? What would you pick? Or can I ask her to decide? Attraction is fine, I'm sure it would be a nice evening.

Pair A Dice

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Definitely choose a place close to a few other locations so you can bounce there if the date is going well and you want to extend it.

2. You can ask her opinion, but it is ultimately your decision. Take control. Don't be indecisive.

3. Have fun! As long as you are enjoying yourselves, it doesn't matter where you eat, as long as she is not allergic.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This would depend on where you live but I like early evening dates at an outdoor restaurant on the coast. Because its early and warm there is a good chance she will wear fewer clothes. So if the date doesn't go well I'll at least have something good to look at.