Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to capture back her interest?

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was introduced to this girl by her dad. He goes to the same gym i go toand we often run into each other in social gatherings during the week. The girl is 18 and 2 years younger than i am. I decided to text her because her father insisted on it and i am seeking to establish business connections with him and people around his entourage. He is a big private contractor and has very good business connections in the city and the country. He holds me in high regard and i want to make the most of it. I figured that getting close to his daughter would enable me to fulfill my objectives. The daughter is not ugly by any means, but she isn't in my league. She isn't good enough to be next to me in a relationship or even take her out as someone i'm seeing. Not on my standards. She has become upset by some of the responses i provide her with. I am just being myself.

She asked me out on a date and i simply told her i would need to think about it. When she inquired why i would need to think about it, i told her that it was a very tempting offer, which i would need to meditate carefully. I explained to her that if i asked her out, she would rush to say yes, but in my case, i needed time to ponder. Ever since then, she has been distant and i am working on a business set up with her father. Not a good time to not have her interest. After i finish the business set up, i won't care what happens with her, but i can't afford to have any loose ends right now.

XRCBWilliams15

Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems dicey man. Can't you just say you are seeing someone else? I think this has disaster written all over it. Get the biz in line, and say you're taken!!

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you start along the lines of how to capture a woman's attention, you have lost all the power and initial respect she had for you. You want to always act from a position of power with women and not weakness. Just do your business with this man and move on. There's no "loose ends to tie up".

Last edited:

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XRCBWilliams15 said:
This seems dicey man. Can't you just say you are seeing someone else? I think this has disaster written all over it. Get the biz in line, and say you're taken!!
Once i get the business setup done, I will tell her i have no interest in her whatsoever. I don't mind the disaster as long as i can get the setup done. If she distances herself from me, her father will ask me if i'm still seeing her, etc. I know for a fact the girl likes me and her father has the interest of me becoming the boyfriend, etc. "You are the son i never had" type of thing he blabs on about all the time. Business is business for me though. I don't hold feelings/emotions when i'm talking business. If the girl gets hurt, it will be a shame. However, in war, there will always be casualties towards a greater good. That's my view.

@ Payaso: Well.. I know that she feels hurt by the disdain i treat her with. I simply text her when her father asks if i'm still talking/seeing her. I really don't care if she lost respect for me. I feel her father has the feeling that he helps me with the setup and he promotes me as a boyfriend to her. I am simply getting one over him. I can't have him backing out of this.