Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to build rapport???

ElCubanito13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a simple question...How do you build rapport????

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Communication. That's it. Just be a good conversationalist and you're good to go. If you're wondering how to do that, there's this book that I recommend to everyone called "How To Make Great Conversation And Small Talk" by Sean McPheat. I've read a lot of seduction guides and advice given in these forums and they fail to cover the most important part of a relationship with not just a woman, but with anyone, and that is communication. This book literally changed me overnight.

ElCubanito13

Don Juan
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
Communication. That's it. Just be a good conversationalist and you're good to go. If you're wondering how to do that, there's this book that I recommend to everyone called "How To Make Great Conversation And Small Talk" by Sean McPheat. I've read a lot of seduction guides and advice given in these forums and they fail to cover the most important part of a relationship with not just a woman, but with anyone, and that is communication. This book literally changed me overnight.
ahhh, but what about falling into the friend zone??

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElCubanito13 said:
ahhh, but what about falling into the friend zone??
That's what the other half of your game is for, but if you want to build good rapport, communication is the answer.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Betaism hit the nail on the head

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Communication: Simple enough. Thanks WAB. Examples?

pjtheman

Don Juan
Reaction score
fertileTurtle said:
Communication: Simple enough. Thanks WAB. Examples?

there are no examples that can be given here my friend, comunication is something you learn in the field not from the screen. if you were to learn how to have the most interessting conversation on earth but went out and found you were to nervous to do it what was the point of learning when you should've bbeen experiancing