Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to build a sexual attraction, if you are in the friendzone. - Must read!!

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuck in the friend zone? Have a girl"friend" that you wish was as a girlfriend?
Afraid of being put in the friendzone?

Let me help you out here. In this thread I will explain and as great detail as I can, I will use life experiences, what I have seen, and what I have done, that has not worked, and what has, and what the cause of it was.

Before I begin, Credit will go out to everyone in the SoSuave.com forums, especially, a good friend of mine, Docs, and of course credit for myself as to write such a report.

*Warning* Not for the easily Offended *Warning*

Alright to start things off I will write my worse DJ moment ever.

I happen to be at a shop, and this HB9 walked in, and I just knew I had to show her the goods and get her interested. For some reason I felt intimidated, and I started thinking.

What if she thinks I'm ugly?
What will I say?
What will I do?

These questions I ran through my head while I walked up to her, I kind of gave her the slight look of confusion, and lack of confidence. I approached and Said the cheesiest thing in the world.
"Hey there, I was wondering if you could help me shop."

The was the stupidest thing I have ever done, want to know what her reply was.
"Sorry I am having trouble enough shopping for myself, I don't think I will be able to help you."

What did I say next? I will tell you.
"But I'm completely clueless."
The worse move in man kind history. I got this.
"Yes, it shows. I'm sorry I have to go, please leave me alone."

Biggest burn in the world..... What went wrong?

The fact that I was constently thinking of myself, and wasn't paying enough attention to her, and what her body was telling me. I should have been more inviting to her. How could I have done that differently? By saying something more along the lines of this.

"Hey, I'm sorry to bother you, I can't decide on what to get, I was hoping to get your opinion."

This would have gotten a much better response. Which one do you think is better? The second one. It invites her to help you, not by just mentioning that you need help shopping but also you want her opinion. It opens a window for you. Here is how I can further improve.

Say she helps you pick something out.

"Alright, I am going to go try it on, and I want your honest opinion."

Now you may be thinking, why would this girl care about how it looks on you. Well think of it this way. It's a much better initiation than the one previously stated before. How? You're getting her comfortable with you, by wanting her opinion, and once you return, you can talk to her some more, and even start shopping with her.

The more time you spend with her, the better chance you have of scoring right? Wrong. If you are only talking about yourself, then you are screwed right from the get go. "But doesn't this contradict what you just said before." No it doesn't You were getting "her" opinion. Not yours.

Now what do you want to say when you are with her? Simple. You get her to talk about herself, women love to talk about themselves, you indulge them, they will like you more, but don't make it obvious that you don't care. But do occasionally throw in a compliment or two.
Nothing too obvious. You don't want to be the LJBF. Try saying
something like these, or try your own:

"You seem like a caring person, do you own any pets?"
Now this gets her to open up more about herself, and shows that you are interestied in hearing more about what her interests are. Work from there. If she asks you a question, reply with a question directed towards her.

Girl: "Yes I own a cat. What about you?"
Guy: "Well I don't have any, but I was thinking about getting something, what do you think I should get?"

This kind of throws it back in her face per say but it keeps her talking. And that's a good thing, throw in something childish, and completely out of the blue.

Girl: "Blah blah blah.... I think you should get (I don't know anything about cats by the way but I have one.)."
Guy: "Maybe I will. Tell me, what was your favourite past time when
you were younger?"

Again this keeps her talking, and more concentrated on herself. You may be thinking, **** I have to listen to her babble more about something stupid? Guess what buddy, this is what is going to get you laid. Women love it when men "want" to hear more about them. It's ****ed up I know but it's true. It's how I have so much success.

Now you know how to throw a questions right back without revealing so much about yourself, You got her talking now what?

Well by this point you should already be paying more attention to her body language more than anything else, see if you notice if she is concentrating on you, or the guy behind you. Also take note if she brushes your arm, or touches your arm hand whatever. Is she playing with her hair?

If you said yes to, her paying attention to the guy behind you, She's not interested, time to change the subject, and/or leave.

If you said yes to anything else, she digs you, and you are keeping her happy, why? Because she is talking about herself. Now how do we close the deal. Try getting a little more intimate with her. If shes into you, play around with her head, You already got her a little interested right? Now here is what you want to do. You want her to act a little childish right. Go get something to eat, sit
down, thumbwrestle and cheat. Anything that keeps her focusing on you, and more so on her.

When she gets a little quite she is probably thinking about you. Once you are here, tease her a little, if you are walking beside her, put your arm around her waste and pull her close, or get close and bump her with your butt, be playful, if you think she won't kill you for slapping her ass lightly do it. If you want to kiss her, do it and see what happens. Hell, Sometimes if you are not sure. ASK! But descretely. Something along the lines of:

Girl Just got pulled in close beside the guy.
Guy Stops looks her in the eyes with a welcoming smile.
Guy: "What would you do if I kissed you?"

Wait for a positive response, not from her lips, from her body language, If she is not pulling away, then go for it, but also pay attention to her facial expression, If she looks a little uneasy, don't do it, unless she says she wouldn't mind. But if she smiles a little, or blushes a bit, hell if she grins, don't let her say anything, she probably wants you to do it, so do it.Hell you can even ask her without asking, just do everything except asking her, pay attention to her body language. And if successful, keep teasing her. Focus your attention on her. But also don't keep entirely quiet, ask her some intimate questions. Like:

Guy: "What kind of tings are you into?"
Girl: "What do you mean?"
Guy: "Say we went back to my place, and I tied you up, would you like it?"
Give her a little wink.

Or hell even ask if she like rough foreplay. If she slaps you, say something like this.
Guy: "Ouch, hey I consider that foreplay you know."
Kind of laugh, and grin as you say this. It will throw her off.

If you get a good response roll with it.

If you get something like this.
Girl: "Good get used to it."
Guy: "So you can't handle me?"

It kind of throws it back on her again. She will either say she can, then challenge her to something childish and make her prove it, Thumbwrestling is fun.

If shes gets all *****y and storms off, Hey you got to kiss her, and you got her going right? Just try and improve for the next time you DJ a girl.

This is pretty much all you really need to know, You could #close it.

Or you could play it smooth, keep flirting, and fvck close it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now how does this apply to someone who you like has put you in the friend zone, Use what you learned here. How? Put it to good use. Get her to talk about herself, flirt tease. and Body language if things don't improve PM me Personally and I will see what I can do to help you out.

Payne

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to know what everyone thinks? It might be hard on the eyes, But I tried.

Payne

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great example of a pickup but the title of the thread says how to build attraction if your in the friendzone. This is a good post but really has nothing to do with the friendzone. Thanks for sharing though

Lompa

Banned
Reaction score
Sweet post (DJ-BIBLE material).

PuroDeAgave

Don Juan
Reaction score
MissionX said:
Give her a little wink.
This is gold =]

I can see this stuff working good post payne i'll put it to use .

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck does this have to with friend-zone?

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were to read the bottom, then maybe you would understand that you could incorperate everything you learned from this towards a girl"friend". If you were to read :|

Payne

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is more of a general example for all females than it is methods for "escaping" the friend zone.

I don't agree with asking "What would you do if I kissed you?".

Jumping from getting a cat to the next sentence of "Tell me, what was your favourite past time when you were younger?" is far from smooth.

The friend zone is an area that you established yourself into because of either mistakes or lack of action. You are not going to escape the zone by listening to the girl and then making a move, which is in essence what you are suggesting. It is a more gradual process of breaking the routine of your relationship with said female by slightly changing behavior over a course of time.

cpddavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never known any person to ever have a worthwhile relationship built on escaping the friend zone. The 'friend zone' is a sign to move on to bigger and better things. No ****, there are always other girls and always other girlfriends. Its tough tough, you can't get that face out of your head. But seriously, the other 3 billioin dudes in the world are doing just fine without her, why can't you?

I know, I know. But that's the truth.

cpddavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Incog said:
This is more of a general example for all females than it is methods for "escaping" the friend zone.

I don't agree with asking "What would you do if I kissed you?".

Jumping from getting a cat to the next sentence of "Tell me, what was your favourite past time when you were younger?" is far from smooth.

The friend zone is an area that you established yourself into because of either mistakes or lack of action. You are not going to escape the zone by listening to the girl and then making a move, which is in essence what you are suggesting. It is a more gradual process of breaking the routine of your relationship with said female by slightly changing behavior over a course of time.
I bet if you did a case study, most of the guys in the friend zone did not initiate physical contact with the girl who LJBF'd them. They either said nothing, or told her about it, hoping she'd ramp it up a notch herself.

But think about it from your perspective, if a girl just tells you her feelings and doesn't make a move, its a little weird, right? Weird enought that maybe you begin to have doubts about them. Doubts will kill a man. She's got to know you are man enough to grab her and kiss her and not give a **** if she says no.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MissionX said:
If you were to read the bottom, then maybe you would understand that you could incorperate everything you learned from this towards a girl"friend". If you were to read :|

Payne
Incog articulated my response perfectly. Read it.

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha Just got back from boarding. I was doing awsome till I caught this girls eye, ****ed up my curve wiped out big dislocated my shoulder.... again... ****in made it down alive without the use of my right arm. once I was down there got off the board, put it back in place, ****ing screaming my head off in pain. lol then the girl comes up to me and asked if I was alright.

I just looked at her, and told her it was her fault. she simply said.

It's not my fault you lost control.

I looked at her and said, yes it is, you distracted me.

She laughed and came towards me, and placed her hand on my shoulder that I just dislocated and challenged me to a race... I couldn't pass this up..

So we went on the lift together and we started arguing about how it was her fault she made me wipe out.

Got to the top. and off we went, she was in the lead for most of the way, I sped right up, hit a jump. flew over her and landed right infront of her, she wiped out, and I won.

waited for her at the bottom. she blamed me for wiping out I told her to shut up, and I layed down a kiss.

She looked at me afterwards, and told me she had a boyfriend, I told her that I didn't care, we made out some more, she gave me her number, and we are hanging out on tuesday.

She's HB9

Payne

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful women out doing stuff by themselves...at bars or doing outdoor stuff. You always have to ask yourself "Why?"

Your answer to yourself should always be "In case they meet a stranger who will seduce them".

Nice work Mission, although I think regarding your original post, that kind of stuff needs to be tested in the field. It reads OK to me (basically push-pull and C&F) but tips like this tend to carry more weight if they have been tried out successfully and/or if it's a FR.

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
They have been tried out successfully, you think I would post it if I hasn't already worked for me, and do take this into consideration. I WROTE THIS lol

Anywyas thanks for the post.

Payne

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You seem like a caring person, do you own any pets?"
Girl: "Yes I own a cat. What about you?"
Guy: "Well I don't have any, but I was thinking about getting something, what do you think I should get?"
This is a good example and you can sub "own any pets" with tons of things. If she responds with "Why do you think I am a caring person?" you can say "See! Only a caring persion would care why I thought they were one."

These are all good material examples.
Give her a little wink.

Or hell even ask if she like rough foreplay. If she slaps you, say something like this.
Guy: "Ouch, hey I consider that foreplay you know."
Kind of laugh, and grin as you say this. It will throw her off.

If you get a good response roll with it.

If you get something like this.
Girl: "Good get used to it."
Guy: "So you can't handle me?"

Zwitterion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this field tested advice?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
The line about taking her home and tieing her up... I don't like it. Makes you sound like a psycho. I'm sure it would freak the girl out.

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha That's only if she likes it :| Anyways, All the stuff I put up has been field tested, And I wouldn't put it up if it didn't work for me. I should seriously put up a thread, saying Worse pick ups ever
Haha I have a few of those...

Mitch

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MissionX said:
waited for her at the bottom. she blamed me for wiping out I told her to shut up, and I layed down a kiss.

She looked at me afterwards, and told me she had a boyfriend, I told her that I didn't care, we made out some more, she gave me her number, and we are hanging out on tuesday.

She's HB9

Payne

R U FUKKIN KIDDIN ME??? :eek: :eek: LOL IS IT THAT EASY TO LURE THESE GIRLS AWAY FROM THEIR MAN???