Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to break through

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys I need some input regarding getting contact details. I'm starting to develop good skills in talking to women but often leave the situation without following through. I think my problem is that I'm worried what they'll think of me if I ask for their number. It takes major courage I know. So any suggestions how I can get over the line more often than not.

I have been dating a few girls from online but Rollo is right it is a rejection buffer ! and generally the women are low quality.

So how have you guys moved past the rejection / approval stigma and what are some of your experiences / reactions.

Just one thing though. I'm talking about non alcohol environments.

SoylentGreen

Don Juan
Reaction score
window said:
Hi guys I need some input regarding getting contact details. I'm starting to develop good skills in talking to women but often leave the situation without following through. I think my problem is that I'm worried what they'll think of me if I ask for their number. It takes major courage I know. So any suggestions how I can get over the line more often than not.

I have been dating a few girls from online but Rollo is right it is a rejection buffer ! and generally the women are low quality.

So how have you guys moved past the rejection / approval stigma and what are some of your experiences / reactions.

Just one thing though. I'm talking about non alcohol environments.

What I would do is go out and think "I really WANT to get rejected today"...

Go out to a local mall or park and go up to a girl in hopes that she WILL reject you. Get your mind ready for it. Mentally prepare for the rejection and how you will deal with it. When you get rejected after asking for the number, just say "Well thanks anyway" and excuse yourself politely. Then go on to the next girl. Think to yourself: "I bet I can get her to reject me" then try again by running your opener and asking for the number. Actually dont even ask for the number, just say that you'd LIKE her number in order to set up a coffee date to carry on whatever conversation you are having with her etc.

I went out with this mindset one day and got the second girls phone number. The first one rejected me and I was pretty shaken up, but I kept going. I'm 33 dammit, its too late in my life to spend time worrying about being rejected by some chick, I've been doing that all my life and thats why I am here now on sosuave. I just had to DO IT. After a day of rejections you'll be impenetrable.

So yeah, go out and TRY to get rejected. Thats my advice.