Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to break a triangle? And how to make sure not to land in one?

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two scenarios here:

1) It's happened before, I used to see this girl quite often who had a boyfriend... We would basically do loads of activities together (and really awesome stuff too, she was really into my lifestyle), kino was high, flirting was high, but it stayed at that level. On the flip side, even though she lived with her boyfriend, she wasn't seeing him that often. It took some time, but I realized us three were in a triangle. She'd get stability from him, and the excitement from me.

Would there have been a way to turn such a situation into my advantage, to basically seduce her (I didn't know better back then, I was daydreaming, hoping she would break up with him to go for me, never happened :eek:)

2) Let's say I get in an LTR, how do I avoid that a girl goes to seek out excitement from an outside source? Again, I have a pretty intense lifestyle and I'm constantly busy, and I usually am into girls that will share such lifestyle with me and won't be afraid to try the things that I do, in other words girls that are open minded, sporty, and against couch potato-ing. I'm assuming by including her in some of the activities I do (at least once a week) she'd get enough not to seek outside excitement, or is there a recipe I should be looking into?

Some examples of what I do: Kayaking, skydiving/parachuting/paragliding, I have a motorcycle, skiing/snowboarding, wall climbing

But then I also do more relaxed stuff that I consider also amazing, such as hiking, snowshoeing, yoga, roller-blade on long distances (30-40km in one run), go out to take pictures

Londonman09

Don Juan
Reaction score
Show her a great time, make her realize what a goof her bf is... and walk away. These triangles continue as long as you let them.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you going to try to seduce a girl in a relationship yet when you are in one ask how your girl cannot be seduced. Don't be a hypocrite. smh Karma is a b*tch

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
How are you going to try to seduce a girl in a relationship yet when you are in one ask how your girl cannot be seduced. Don't be a hypocrite. smh Karma is a b*tch
^This. QFT. Repped.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got sucked into a triangle once. And somehow ended up at a dinner table with my FB at the time, one of her close friends and the dude my FB was interested in.

He and I both knew what was going on, what he didn't know was that I'd been FB'ing her for a year at that point.

I remember her saying "I'm going home with one of you tonight." I was disgusted but kept cool. When she and her friend went to the ladies room, he told me how he was a "winner" and that he would probably take her home. I laughed. Tempted to tell him I've had her every way possible, but I decided not to tell him.

the girls came back to the table, minutes later the dudes ex gf sees him and joins our table...he has a look of distress. I'm trying hard not to bite my tongue I want to laugh so hard....we leave. On the way to drop her friend off at her apt nearby, her friend was dissing her big time and telling me to "drop her off on the street corner." We ended up back at my place.

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting... When you actually seek information, you get **** results. However, when you start a rant on women, you get a gazillion posts instantly... :crackup:

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
They are both hypothetical situation... Well somewhat.

The first scenario happened to me back then, I wondered if there was any way to avoid or resolve the issue when you are in the middle of the triangle without ruling the girl off of your life, while the second question is to make sure such situation doesn't happen. I'm not planning on seducing a girl in a relationship.

Notice past tense and conditional: It's happened before, I used to see this girl quite often who had a boyfriend... We would basically do loads of activities together (and really awesome stuff too, she was really into my lifestyle), kino was high, flirting was high, but it stayed at that level. On the flip side, even though she lived with her boyfriend, she wasn't seeing him that often. It took some time, but I realized us three were in a triangle. She'd get stability from him, and the excitement from me.

Would there have been a way to turn such a situation into my advantage, to basically seduce her (I didn't know better back then, I was daydreaming, hoping she would break up with him to go for me, never happened )

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BannedGod said:
They are both hypothetical situation... Well somewhat.

The first scenario happened to me back then, I wondered if there was any way to avoid or resolve the issue when you are in the middle of the triangle without ruling the girl off of your life, while the second question is to make sure such situation doesn't happen. I'm not planning on seducing a girl in a relationship.
You won't like this answer, because I'm going to tell you that the problem is you.

This was classic one-itis. The solution is to not be so hung up on any one woman.

What surprises me is that you have a good number of fun hobbies that you're devoted to, that presumably allow you to meet lots of women - maybe not in the activity itself, but when you can say you've climbed mountains, there is NO conversation you can't open.

So, aren't you busy enough with your hobbies that when a girl who's taken comes by?

I'm not saying you can't steal her away. I've done this myself a few times. And I stopped. I chose to stop because I wasn't proud of it, and the payoff was never worth the price.

So, take it from someone who has been there more times than I care to remember and DID successfully "come out on top of the triangle," that it's not worth it.

My rule of thumb: There are ways to do this. But, if you had to ASK how, you're not ready to deal with the fallout when it falls apart. You're playing with fire when you don't need to. It's one of those things where if you are able to do it, you end up just doing it.

Remember the solution: You'll meet other women through your hobbies, or through talking about your hobbies, who won't be nearly as much trouble. Stick to drama-lite women.

cupraikso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****, loveshogun. As an idiot currently in a triangle, I really want to know what's the payoff? I mean, there is the obvious distrust of her, but what besides that?

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats it in a nutshell. What Loveshogun said is what I dealt with and had the same outcome.

The payoff, is getting free lays, but if you don't keep it compartmentalized it can be an emotional roller-coaster.

I did it once and learned a valuable lesson, but I wouldn't go through it again, at least in the near future.