Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to become more sexual

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosteezy said:
How do you start kino if you just met the girl, ended up closing with her number, but throughout the convo you never did any kino? I just realized that, I got her to laugh a lot the whole time but at the end it sorta felt like I might have been placed in friend zone even though she gave me her number.
This is why you should kino throughtout the convo.
You can still start the kino next time you see her, but you'll have to start from square one. Starting with tapping her arm, escalate the kino until you sense her pulling away. Then go back 2 steps and try again.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Facial hair such as:

1. 5 o'clock shadow

2. Beard or chin beard

3. Goatee

There are many types. I'm a white guy with a young looking face. It's a blessing at my age, but the tradeoff is it screams nice guy. Some stubble (5 o'clock shadow) gives me a bit of an edge.

Hairstyle is important to. Sexy styles include:

1. Shaved head

2. A very short athletic buzzed style

3. Messy hair

4. Spiky hair

5. Faux hawk (or Mohawk for the more adventurous lol)

There are other styles. This is not an exhaustive list.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More than appearance, the best way to come off sexual is to HIT ON GIRLS- in a calibrated fashion, of course.

If you're a cool, fun guy that doesn't get rattled by s#it tests, you can get away with saying some downright creepy things. You should ALWAYS make it clear that you aren't talking to her as a "friend"- and that you have a sense of humor about it. Make it clear that getting rejected does nothing to your ego, and make her feel comfortable being around you- despite the fact that you're trying to get in her pants. If you can do this in a playful way, you will generate tons of options every time you go out.

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be the ultimate AFC but i was able change all of that by focusing on having a clear understanding of what the game's about, I tarted reading books like "How to become an Alpha Male, Magic Bullets, The Mystery Method, The art of Mackin', The mack within, I also read books on Hypnosis and NLP, I also started spending less time inside the house watching TV, I went out clubbing,I watched my posture and lastly i started not to give a ****.....so 1) Read alot of books and get a firm understanding of the Game.
2) Go out clubbing alot, stop spending time at home
3) Watch your posture,
4) Just don't give a **** about what people think of you.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Gain confidence by facing your fears. Learning how to fight might help. The rest as body language will follow naturally.
2. Practice 'I don't give a f@ck' attitude aka no stressing about the outcome/future
3. Don't let your past screw you. Bring up your hick-ups, forgive and laugh.
4. Be aware of ego traps.
5. Act and speak according to your believes but don't be dogmatic.
6. Pull your head out of your arze.
7. Review your Assertiveness.
8. Picture the girl, you are asking out. naked...doing her.
9. Go out and fight/live.
10. Practice Zen.
11. No socks with sandals unless you are as good as me.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, now that everyone has checked in, my turn.

Innuendo. Use sexual innuendo in your conversation but call absolutely zero attention to it (otherwise it won't have the same affect). You want to cause her own mind to create the attraction.

Use loaded words and phrases in your conversations such as:

"Be careful, you're going to blow it"

"I want you to come"

"I hope you don't mind getting wet"

You get the idea. But there should be NO acknowledgement, no slight smile, absolutely no hint that there is a double-meaning. This way you will be employing the little hamster in her brain to manufacture attraction for you.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Ok, now that everyone has checked in, my turn.

Innuendo. Use sexual innuendo in your conversation but call absolutely zero attention to it (otherwise it won't have the same affect). You want to cause her own mind to create the attraction.

Use loaded words and phrases in your conversations such as:

"Be careful, you're going to blow it"

"I want you to come"

"I hope you don't mind getting wet"

You get the idea. But there should be NO acknowledgement, no slight smile, absolutely no hint that there is a double-meaning. This way you will be employing the little hamster in her brain to manufacture attraction for you.
Nothing for me. I would eventually crack up. And girls I know would giggle like schoolgirls. Hey, they are over 21 but still can appreciate college humor. ' Hi hi hi, he said 'blow'':rolleyes:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't underestimate its power. It may not fit your personality, but it is field-tested and works like a charm.

You can actually see them look down to "resolve" their dirty little thoughts with what you said. The very fact that you give no reaction or acknowledgement is what brings it the power. It's my nuclear weapon, and it takes some maturity to pull off.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe you but I try to avoid scripted behavior. I'm OK with gunslinger look and spontaneous boob grab to set her thoughts flying.

But whatever works for you is fine. Try my method, sometime.

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
How to become more sexual? First of all learn to quit being sooo desperate!

1. Be cool :cool: not :nervous: relax, fool, nobody is going to kill you!
2.stop checking out girls! Let them check YOU out. If you're "getting laid" left and right will you even have your eyes DART around to spot a femme? Hell no!
3. Remove all feminine and "geeky" aspects from you. the first thing that should pop into ANYONE'S head when they see you is not "he's a geek/dork/nerd" or "he's shy/nervous/desperate" but "He's just too cool!" How, you ask?
Clothes: wear clothes that fit you and match. best things to wear? Collared shirts (if full, roll hem up to mid bicep), polos, and good t-shirts, no ****ing star wars get it?
Hair: shaved, spiky, messy, NOT scruffy!
Physique: hit the gym, do some excercise? do you want your babae to be flabby? they sure dont want us like that? a six pack= low body fat and high muscle definition, THAT's why they love it, just like we love girls with a nice @ss, cuz it usually means that everything around it is nice too!
attitude: like i said before, remove the creep out of you, NOW!
any weirdness in you has got to go. be a sane human being.

i practice what i preach:
seriously which one you guys think is more sexy?
me?
or ME?

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently realized I lack in "creating sexual tension". Anyone can point to me to a place where I can learn this. Type of talk/questions/conversations that can help build it. I think I have the EC and body language under control, but need help with the spoken part f it.

Mr. Suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
-Be a hard worker and maintain stability for yourself. This isn't necessarily sexual, but it's good for yourself and makes you feel good about yourself, therefore becoming more sexual.

-Make eye contact with yourself in the mirror and like the way you look. This is great for practice with talking to not only women but anyone. If you have a job interview or talk to your boss about a promotion, you're not getting it if you can't even make eye contact with them comfortably.

-Laugh. Plain and simple.. Just have a good time!

-Maintain great physical posture. Don't hunch over. A man with strong body language and great posture is a man who is confident and in control.

-Lead your date. It is the traditional role of a man. No matter how feminist or man-hating your date may be.. She will still instinctively like this.

-Do things you love. Whether it be your hobby, your craft, hanging with your friends or a sport.. Do it regularly. This helps take the stress of work and other BS we all have to deal with in life off of our shoulders for a bit.
Excellent :up:

Black Dog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as women go, I have completely eliminated the word "friend" from my cognitive vocabulary. Every girl I speak to gets a taste of sexuality. Old women, uggs, whales and the like. Mostly it's for my own enjoyment flirting with any girl I want to, but I don't mind the extra practice, game-wise

Sure it could be juvenile behavior, I'm sure it will mature in some way or I may outgrow it altogether; I can't deny that it's honed my social skills though.

As far as sexuality goes, my big tool is eyes/body language. Boil it down to facial language I guess? Every Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, James Bond movie that I see I will carefully use to study body language. I personally think it's awesome to communicate different ideas to people soley using eye contact.

I suppose I'd fall under criteria of "pretty boy" so I get comments on my eyes all the time. I use them to my advantage as much as possible. I'm sure for me it's easier than most, since people are drawn to my eyes anyway

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence to a woman, is like a 21 year old in with a size C cup in heels to a man. The best thin you can do to become "sexy" is exclude confidence. Not fake confidence, real confidence.

The way you exclude confidence is to become the person you dream about being, whoever that is. To unite dream and day so to speak.

Confidence comes from achievement and being the person you know you are meant to be.

All the other stuff, the body language, the "look" all that will come.

Reaction score
Two things that really helped me were healthy eating and exercise.

Lifting weights really amped up my testorsterone from where it was before which has also lead to a dramatic increase in my sex drive, going from not being able to express any sexuality to having a rough time holding it back was quite the change. You'll find balanced exercise will also help your posture, therefore helping your body language. Than those women will want to help your unleash your sexuality ;)

SupaPowa

Don Juan
Reaction score
The advice I hate the most is when they say to "maintain eye contact" and only for 1 reason. EVERY time I think of a guy making prolonged eye contact to a woman, the first thing that comes to mind is that she'll think "Oh my God, that guy won't stop looking at me...Is he a psycho killer? I'm calling the blues!!"

Basically, is there one guy here who can tell me something understandable that can make sense of it and pry the "psycho killer" part outta my head so I can go "OOOOhhhh!! Ok, I get it!!" Because until then...I ain't comfortable with the idea of doing that...

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SupaPowa said:
The advice I hate the most is when they say to "maintain eye contact" and only for 1 reason. EVERY time I think of a guy making prolonged eye contact to a woman, the first thing that comes to mind is that she'll think "Oh my God, that guy won't stop looking at me...Is he a psycho killer? I'm calling the blues!!"

Basically, is there one guy here who can tell me something understandable that can make sense of it and pry the "psycho killer" part outta my head so I can go "OOOOhhhh!! Ok, I get it!!" Because until then...I ain't comfortable with the idea of doing that...
Strong eye-contact will allow you to sexualise really really fast. It's a screening process in which you polarise womens' responses. Either they are creeped out by you or they think you're incredibly attractive.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
Strong eye-contact will allow you to sexualise really really fast. It's a screening process in which you polarise womens' responses. Either they are creeped out by you or they think you're incredibly attractive.

Exactly.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a mindset. See yourself as sexual and don't be shy or ashamed or doing certain things (as long as it's within the bounds of the law haha). Honestly just not giving a flying fig should help you tremendously. Be who you want to be and do what you want to do. Once you start talking to someone who is also interested it sorta just happen naturally. It's only awkward in the begginning because you don't know what will happen.