Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Become An Alpha Male

Micheal Moon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone read this ebook? They advertise it here on the site. I saw the preview and read the first 3 chapters they let you read for free. Looks good.

Anybody read the whole thing? If so is it as good as the first 3 chapters. Interested in any feedback.

Thanks

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How exactly is this a tip?

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read it about a month ago. Great read. It relates a lot to david deangelo's material.

LeahDPrice

Reaction score
Hi there. I know some techniques on how to become an alpha male.

thechosenone2190

Don Juan
Reaction score
it was my first read on dating, and i also recommend it. it's really good at instilling the right attitude and outlook on life that you need. it's very similar to pook's material but easier to follow and understand. for example, it tells you to "stop self-analyzing" and "think sexual". of course, at the end of the day, the advice you'll get from reading the book isn't anything entirely new or revolutionary. the same advice in the book can all be found in the djbible. HOWEVER, all the advice is neatly summarized and compiled in an easy to read way in the ebook.

LeahDPrice

Reaction score
thechosenone2190 said:
it was my first read on dating, and i also recommend it. it's really good at instilling the right attitude and outlook on life that you need. it's very similar to pook's material but easier to follow and understand. for example, it tells you to "stop self-analyzing" and "think sexual". of course, at the end of the day, the advice you'll get from reading the book isn't anything entirely new or revolutionary. the same advice in the book can all be found in the djbible. HOWEVER, all the advice is neatly summarized and compiled in an easy to read way in the ebook.
i agree :)

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the book is good for beginners. a good starting point. a lot of what he says is just common sense, but it took me about 2 hours to read so why the **** not?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
powpow said:
the book is good for beginners. a good starting point. a lot of what he says is just common sense, but it took me about 2 hours to read so why the **** not?

Mhm agreed it doesn't go past the basics, very vague. Common sense to us not new people

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
TBH I thought it was pretty good, I have the physical book that IU bought donkey's years ago before I ever had heard about seduction or whatever.

I also downloaded the audiobook of it after finding it online. Probably an unfair criticism, but the author just doesn't sound "alpha" at all.
I wanted Tony Robbins, what I got was probably some guy who see's seduction as an academic subject...