Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to become a more well-rounded guy?

apocalypse later

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed about guys who always get girls is that they are extremely well-rounded. They can talk about almost anything.

A friend of mine is this kind of guy. He acts, he plays sports, he keeps up with current events, and you can bring up just about any subject and he'll have some insightful thing to say, even if it is basic.

Do you guys have any general advice on becoming more well-rounded? I realize that "doing more stuff" will get me there, but I'm looking for something more than that. Maybe this is really vague, but hopefully someone can shed some light on this.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"A wise man once said that he who tries to know everything about something ends up knowing something about nothing. And he who tries to know something about everything, ends up knowing everything about nothing"
Harrison Blackwood (War of the Worlds: The Second Invasion)​

Berlex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gain some weight, that should make you rounder

misterethoughts

Don Juan
Reaction score
read... read.... go to library and just read books on any subject... listen to news,music,dvds,tv, and conversate with people who are smarter then you...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can only go so far with reading, I suggest taking up new interests/hobbies/activities so when the opportunity arises, you actually have the experience to back up the conversation. Knowledge becomes useless if you dont apply it to the real world. And the real world goes to sh!t if you dont apply it to your wisdom/knowledge. But yes do read the news and keep up with current events.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to be interesting, you have to do interesting things. I realized this today. The coolest people in the world, the ones everyone wants to be around, don't have normal, typical days... they do something interesting every day.

So my advice would be, chase one impulse a day and see where it takes you.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seanchai said:
If you want to be interesting, you have to do interesting things. I realized this today. The coolest people in the world, the ones everyone wants to be around, don't have normal, typical days... they do something interesting every day.

So my advice would be, chase one impulse a day and see where it takes you.
if you do more DOing and less THINKing, it comes naturally.

Apprenez à penser en dehors de la boîte, trouvaille ce qui sont et ne donnent vos passions vous-même aucune limite

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea doing more stuff is usually the answer. The key here I believe is that you have to do things that you aren't comfortable doing. Something that goes against your habits. If you're the nerdy type, try picking up a sport. If you're always spending time outside or playing sports, read a book every once and a while. That's what I see as being more well-rounded/balanced.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Berlex said:
gain some weight, that should make you rounder
what an A$$hole...LOL, funny response though:crackup: