Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Beat Shyness

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
NEVER APPROACHED A GIRL?

GO OUT ON THE STREET , stop ten people and ask " i just been released from the loony bin ( cognitive psychology ALBERT ELLIS )
you do the above for ten days !!! at first you ll it all sooooooooo scarED but after a while , your fear ll evaporate

then for again 10 days approach any female and say " i d love to buy a coffee are you free"?
YOU LL BE REJECTED EVERY SINGLE TIME BUT THE EXERCISE WILL SHOW YOU YOU CAN TOLERATE REJECTION AND IT LL MAKE YOU A MUCH MORE CONFIDENT PERSON

NEXT HOW TO USE THE foot in the door technique to bed all those hotties watch this space

I Am Lost 18

Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you can simply look at the fcukin' fact that you SHOULDN'T care what others think in the first place (thats why people are SHY).

Do, say, act whatever you want in front of others. Why even be shy/unconfident in the first place?

Impecable

Reaction score
shyness is something that doesn't help you obtain anything, it only helps you repel anything you are after ; not just women, but also jobs, respect from other males, and your own happiness.

SO WHY STICK WITH SOMETHING WITH SO MANY NEGATIVE OUTCOMES?

The first key is walking with your chest out and shoulders back,
act like you have confidence.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Am Lost 18 said:
Or you can simply look at the fcukin' fact that you SHOULDN'T care what others think in the first place (thats why people are SHY).

Do, say, act whatever you want in front of others. Why even be shy/unconfident in the first place?
Same reason people are short, stupid, bad drivers, mentally ill, or poor. Nobody wants to be any of these things, but you can only change your stars to a certain degree. You're born with certain traits, and are predisposed to develop others.

It's easy to say, "Don't be shy. Just ask her out!". Anybody who gives this kind of advice doesn't really understand what it's like to be shy or have low self-esteem.

I like the OP's advice, and it sounds reasonable. Although I wonder if it's from personal experience or just an idea.