Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be sexual

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any help?

I'm pretty confident around women in the sense I can act like myself and make them laugh. Touching isn't a problem either. I've read building sexual tension is more body language than anything, getting closer, strong eye contact etc. But, how can I be more sexual or direct verbally? Any tips?

Also when I start building sexual tension with girls I actually want 2 fvck, I pop boners. Is that normal? Haha

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your tonality when you speak is huge...have you ever dirty talked or phone sexed with a chick or dirty talk while having sex...use that style and rythm of voice but do it in a much lighter plyayful way like mocking something a tad bit silly she says with that same bedroom voice and your eyes...do this and the kino will come naturally because she will be laughing and turned on at the same time

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True, tried it out at work yesterday. This hb10 I been flirtin with kept coming up to me so I tried it and it made a huge difference, with the eye contact too.. felt the sexual tension building haha.

Asked her out later too and she said yea. First 10 i'm gonna go on a date with !