How to be more "fun"...

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the reasons behind why being a "fun" guy is important. Personality wise, I think I totally fit the bill of being a "fun" guy. But in a relationship, I sometimes have trouble doing "fun" things. I mean sure if I were loaded with $$$ I'd be taking her to amusements parks, concerts, sky diving, etc., but being a college student...I'm not loaded. I guess I'm just looking for ways to keep her excited (with whatever activity we're doing together). Thank you in advance!

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon55 said:
I understand the reasons behind why being a "fun" guy is important. Personality wise, I think I totally fit the bill of being a "fun" guy. But in a relationship, I sometimes have trouble doing "fun" things. I mean sure if I were loaded with $$$ I'd be taking her to amusements parks, concerts, sky diving, etc., but being a college student...I'm not loaded. I guess I'm just looking for ways to keep her excited (with whatever activity we're doing together). Thank you in advance!
Take her to a bar, a few drinks will make anything fun for her.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in university myself, I find that good date ideas are posted all over the school, usually my university has lives bands at the campus bar or comedy nights theres always something cheap or free going on at the school, keep your eyes posted for upcoming events. Even just tossing a ball or frisbee around can be "fun"