Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be Interesting

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
I was reading one of David D's newsletters from a website, and I came across this.

"Well guess what? Most attractive single women KNOW that if a guy isn't interesting to be around, they she's eventually going to go CRAZY being around him."

Well my question is how can I become more of an interesting guy, because ive had a girl tell me i was boring and predictable straight to my face lol

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, do you have hobbies? Interests? Passions? Do you play a sport or do some other form of exercise (hiking, biking, etc.)? Do you read? Do you know what's going on the world right now? Do you get out of the house? What kinds of things do you do with your friends? Can you hold your own in an argument?

I'm not trying to be demeaning here, but you are only 15. You still have growing up to do, and with that growing up will come self-realization and new (or deepened) interests. I was pretty boring and predictable as a 15-year-old; kept to myself mostly, stayed home most afternoons and weekends, watched movies with my friends. But toward the end of high school and then throughout college I had opportunities to try new things (like study abroad), meet new people, and take interesting classes. I'm no longer boring or predictable.

It's a process, really. Contrary to whatever tv tells you, most 15-year-olds' lives are not full of endless excitement. I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you, and I encourage you not to beat yourself up over it.

But I will say that the most interesting guys I've ever met were guys who...
-read a lot
-were smart and able to talk about a variety of topics
-went to different social events

You could start by being more involved in your school. Maybe there are clubs, teams, or other happenings you'd enjoy. It could range from building things in woodshop to designing and painting sets for the drama club. Or you could get involved in a youth group/organization--those typically arrange lots of fun outings, and it's a chance to meet more people.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
I understand what your saying, but I meant it like, how can i be more interesting around the people im with, i will use your advice its very helpfull, but I think im boring when im hanging out with my friends

Mr. Maybe

Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
I understand what your saying, but I meant it like, how can i be more interesting around the people im with, i will use your advice its very helpfull, but I think im boring when im hanging out with my friends
When im around my friends i always joke around with them. I think comedy can bring teens closer because, when you think about it comedy is like the language of teenagers. Everytime im walking around in school someone is laughing and someone is making jokes in class every second. Also another thing that brings interest could be stories about yourself that you find funny. So when your around your friends, try to throw a joke in if one comes to your head. This may not be what your looking for but this is just my 2 cents.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
I was reading one of David D's newsletters from a website, and I came across this.

"Well guess what? Most attractive single women KNOW that if a guy isn't interesting to be around, they she's eventually going to go CRAZY being around him."

Well my question is how can I become more of an interesting guy, because ive had a girl tell me i was boring and predictable straight to my face lol
BORING + PREDICTABLE = NICE GUY

Your problem is not being not interesting enough, it sounds more like you have too many "niceism's" with these chicks.

Stop centering your life around them and more around yourself, your interests, and the goals that you have in your life. The chicks that you will encounter will come and go and should be treated as an accessory, much like a cute handbag is to a woman-it's great to have, but you can do without if need be.

Stop treating them like they're "special", especially in the beginning stages and unlearn the crap that your mother may have brainwashed you with, that stuff doesn't work.

Learn the value of male indifference towards women, that's an easy shortcut on learning to be more of a challenge to them--refer back to what I just stated about focusing on your goals and interests in life. ALWAYS MAKE WOMEN LOW ON YOUR PRIORITY LIST. It may seem counterintuitve, but it works.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol interesting.. Your in High School, the first thing chicks want in a guy is for him to dress good, look good and know people. Come of as a cool guy, make them see your not chasing them. Be Mysterious type of guy that has some idea of fashion. Start working out if you look like McDonalds costumer.. No matter how interesting you are you wont get chicks by smelling like Sh1t, lookin like sh1t and acting like sh1t. Your the man, show her you dont need em and they will come to you, when they do come to you make sure to drop out the "you dont need em" and move on to "You might need them" status. Dont show the girls your a player unless they are your friends. Girls your attracted too will just blow you off if you ignore them too much. Act fast, good ***** doesnt last.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be unpredictable.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll be just fine Andy. You're a young guy, you just haven't realized your full potential yet. At your age, guys think it's all about the girls and how special they are. But as you get older, you'll soon realize that it's really about you and how special YOU are. And when you realize that, you'll become that much more interesting as a person.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out to every social event you can. It's what people talk about in HS. You will be interesting and in the know.

Sadly in HS I think people might find you more interesting if you know all the latest songs in the charts and know about the latest movies and TV shows... rather than what's in the news or the most recetly critically acclaimed piece of literature.

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually something I'm working on myself. After thinking about it and reading various material I think the best way to really just be involved in everything you can be. High School is a good place for this as there are many activities and sport you can do. Have interests and passions and don't be ashamed of what other people think of them. Also don't be afraid to express yourself or your opinions.

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Akyu said:
This is actually something I'm working on myself. After thinking about it and reading various material I think the best way to really just be involved in everything you can be. High School is a good place for this as there are many activities and sport you can do. Have interests and passions and don't be ashamed of what other people think of them. Also don't be afraid to express yourself or your opinions.
Exactly, following your own path is the way to becoming an interesting person. Follow your goals and the things that drives you, don't get so immersed into the girls. That way you're being your own leader and not letting them lead you by the balls. ALWAYS put your interests before them and they will percieve you as an interesting person.