Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to be heartless

Reaction score
in what ways are you suppose to be heartless? I often hear that you shouldn't care about what people say. You should act as if nothing phases you and don't let girls in on how much you care but where do ou draw the line? how far is too far? which point is jerk point

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can go to great lengths to be a jerk, the difference is in emotion. Act uncaring and you will win, if you are driven by emotions (ie. anger) in your *******ness you will fail.

DJ_Tekinkel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean "how to be heartless" but ill just attack it with some knowledge.

Just realise that emotion and logic do not mix, listen to your logic first

How many times have you done something cause you "FELT you had to do it" but you knew it wasnt going to work or was bad. And it did end up bad.

Anyway on a different note

You shouldn't care what people say, because who cares it's their opinion. you are BETTER than that to let yourself waste YOUR energy on THEIR opinions which do NOTHING to you unless you let them.

basically be confident, strong and truly believe in yourself, and you will not be bothered by others, and make the life you truly want for youself.

On another note
Perhaps you meant "how to be strong emotionally"?

DJ_Tekinkel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically be strong, cause a strong person doesn't need anyone else! A strong person lets people into his life of HIS choosing.

And for girls, just never say I love you. Ever. =/ it just ticks a checkbox in their head that should never be ticked. IMO

Blown5.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ_Tekinkel said:
Basically be strong, cause a strong person doesn't need anyone else! A strong person lets people into his life of HIS choosing.

And for girls, just never say I love you. Ever. =/ it just ticks a checkbox in their head that should never be ticked. IMO
This is true!

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GQzSwagStarFamous said:
in what ways are you suppose to be heartless? I often hear that you shouldn't care about what people say. You should act as if nothing phases you and don't let girls in on how much you care but where do ou draw the line? how far is too far? which point is jerk point
You're not coming across as a heartless jerk, you're just not negatively impacted by the world around you.

You should not care emotionally about what people say to you. It gives them power over you.

I'm new at this site, so I'm not sure where "external frame of reference" vs "internal frame of reference" would be but you want the latter to be successful as a man in general. If you have an external frame of reference you'll be at the mercy of the woman as well as others around you.