Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be Challenge

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have been taking lots of guidance from all of you guys.
I think i should now return also to the newbies and for the guys who feel difficulty in believing about the challenge.

After putting lots of thinking this is wht i Discovered about being a challenge.

Wht is a challenge?

Challenge means something difficult to get and attain.
by this defination of dictionary, it means that.

Challenge is the guy who is difficult to be attained and controlled by women.

Which concludes tht

Guys are billion times more easy to attain by the gls then they should be.

You guys start to have too much too much feeling too soon for them which you should avoid at all cost and must with hold yourself. It must tke her two years of hardwork to arouse feelings for herself (which means lots of cooking, good behaviour, sex. ) other wise you would use her an throw her down your toilet like a used condom.

for the first few months you MUST pretend tht you don't have even a slightest feeling for her. And it must be sweatingly hard and difficult for her to arouse your feelings.

Few of the other things which you MUST make difficult for her to achieve.

She must fight with the whole world to get you , and should proof herself by doing sacrifices her many of the happiness to attain you. (all those things which are too easy to attain are not much of value.)

Which also mean tht:

It must be damn difficult for her to keep you around her, and finally make you fall in love with her..(it must take her sweatingly hardwork, and beating out the competition i.e. other hot sexy puzzies)

It must be damn difficult for her to save you from all the hot sexy gls for herself by giving you sex other wise you would slip away :)

It must be great challenge to keep you happy.
It must be great challenge to attract you. (You must be a guy who starts wandering if she is *****y and dumps her faster then twinkling of eyes and go on the new adventure)

It must be damn difficult for her to keep you mersmerized by her charm and beauty. (her beauty have ZERO impact on you.)

It must be damn difficult for her to capture your heart. (impossible for her to impress you at all.)

It must be damn difficult for her to make you fall in love with her.

It must be damn damn difficult for her to catch you.

It must be damn damn difficult for her to win you from all the
other women. (just ponder on this thought and you would become the very very hot thing among women.)

It must be damn difficult for her to keep your heart. (you loose interest too soon)

It must be damn difficult for her to get you like her.

It must be damn difficult for her to get you like her cooking

It must be damn difficult for her to get you like her Dressing

It must be damn difficult for her to get you like her Body

It must be damn difficult for her to get sex from you.

pretend she is damn ****ing stupid in bed and doesn’t know to please you, scold her and let her know upfront about her lack of skill. (it sound rude but try it then see the affect)

It must be damn difficult for her to get you like her Nature (which means you rarely compliment her) on the contrary you boldly criticize when you feel like.

It must be damn difficult for her to get you like her Home management skills

It must be damn difficult for her to sexually arouse you. (It must tke her whole night of rubbing, brushing against you and massage to you only then you would give her fVck. (Make her desperte by holding back)

It must take her two years of hard work to arouse your feelings for her other wise you keep on tkin her lightly and treat her like a flick and will use her only for sex. (ha ha ha ha ha, this is wht most of the fVking b!tches do to you bros.)

It must be damn damn difficult for her to steal your heart
It must be damn damn difficult for her to "GAIN" the priority in your life other wise she is the last thing in your life.

Don’t make it too easy for her.

Challenge is also a guy who is
======================
Difficult to get allured (by her booty and body)
Difficult to get trapped by her beauty.
Difficult to get attracted.
Difficult to make fall in love.
Difficult to get in serious mood.
Difficult to make him listen her.
Difficult to get tamed
Difficult to get aroused.
Difficult to entice feeling for.

Difficult to get time from
Difficult to get calls from
Difficult to get gifts from.
Difficult to keep around
Difficult to get love from
Difficult to control
Difficult to make intimate
Difficult to make her understand you her feelings. (totally unaware of her feelings)

Challenge is a guy:

Who is difficult to get mushy, just have fun to tease her and making her fun.

Who is difficult to get romantic

Who is difficult to get date to. (Last on his priority having tons of tons of things in his life going and lots of lots of flicks)

Who is not much available for any women. And have much higher interest in other areas and women comes down to the almost last priority in his life.

Hope i have given fair idea how you can be challenge in different areas.

Yours only

Tuffy

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Complete the sentence!!

I would encourge you all to make your comprehensive list of being challenge by completing the sentence..

"It must be sweatingly diffiult for her to........"

The more you can think of these sentence the more easier it would become for many guys to understnd how to be a challenge.

Looking forward for your contribution

Yours

Tuffy

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this really challenge or merely being an impossiblity? You have to give some feedback in order to keep interest high.

Better to push and pull than to be "sweatingly difficult", surely? Its a game, not a war.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a balance you must strike. My mistake was stating outright (at least early on in the relationship) that I never cheat on my girlfriend. A topic best left untouched. You don't want her getting too comfortable, but at the same time, she needs to have a little bit of that nagging doubt in the back of her head about you - it must be implied.

The AFC doesn't use this to his advantage. She has to know that you are sought after and worth having at all times. You don't need to say this vocally, it needs to be implied without words, but through your attitude and actions.

MakeItSo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You NEED to strike a balance.

Don't be so difficult it's boring. Be dominant, but subtle. Be forward, but charming. Most of all, don't play all your cards at once. Remember, if you keep her intrigued, she'll be interested for a long time. Make her earn your love. Your the CATCH.

that's the basic gist of it, but there are a lot of details.

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Contribute guys

Hey Guys,

1. As most of the guys feels it dificult to control their desperacy this extreme is imp for some time initially. And when you have more control on your feelings then you can become a bit more lenient.

2. I request you guys to also spend only fifteen minutes to make your list and post here that.

"It must be difficult for her to .........."

This will give us guys your way of becoming challenge and we all can be great challenge.

So guys contribute!! Contribute !! Contrbute!!

Yours

Tuffy

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man! You don juans are really something. If I were to do all these things to women, no women would want to even associate with me in the first place. I would say Zero women. Unless I'm willing to live single for the rest of my life. Tuffy, have you proved to yourself that your stuff work?

The rest of the guy, I like your idea of being mild challenge and push and pull thing. I think Tuffy's approach is way too advance for me and maybe for a lot of the don juans here.

But I have a question for you guys. What if I've been easy on my girl all these time. Now what do I do to start making it a challenge for her? Do I just tell her, I can't go out with you anymore? Or I can only see you once hour a week? So far we talk to each other on phone almost every night. We see each other about 3 times a week. What do I do to reduce it? She seems to like me more than I like her. My concern is if I spend less time and start to make things challenge, I might hurt her. Thanks for any tips.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Find a few more hobbies, hang out with friends more often, visit the gym, visit your dying grandmother, clean your house, etc. Be busy. If she really likes you, she'll understand. If she's insecure, she'll be offended.

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys contribute!!

Hey guys i urge you to contribute to this thread, because its evaluation will help us all.

yours

Tuffy

dlin87

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not saying thats not a good idea. but if you think about it. if you do all that. why would they want YOU when they could just go with someone else better than you and get all that attention and more?. girls have the *****, so they get tha control. guys can only ask for so much.

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha this thread is hilarious!

I disagree.

Iguana
Peace & Metal

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
QUOTE]for the first few months you MUST pretend tht you don't have even a slightest feeling for her[/QUOTE]

So what would make you different than the hundreds of other guys that don't show interest in her. While you think you are gaining her interest she will go out with guys that actually like her.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Challenge is indifference. You project yourself as a person who has a terrific life. You don't need her to be around, you don't need to touch her, you don't need to know where she, who's she's with or what she's doing. You're fine with or without her.

This doesn't mean that you act like you don't care about her, just that your happiness nor existence is dependent on those things. You can flirt with her all you want but you don't completely see your hand AND you don't play only with her. She should know that any time she's lucky to get with you is time she should spend wisely.

You're an express train with a last boarding call and she needs to figure out if she wants to go where you're going or keep fvcking off and wait for the local.

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Hey guys,
Thanks for your replies,
I am also learning , so i am not perfect, but this is what i thought the challenge is.
Fine tune it correct it, contribute to it.

Keep it up!!

Yours

Tuffy