Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be a sniper instead of a grenadier?

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girlfriend for a while but I've been back on the prowl the last couple months. I've gone out three times and gotten numbers every time. My problem is it's never the girl I want. It always winds up being one of the friends. I'm good at initiating convos with groups of girls and having fun with all of them but I can't ever isolate the one I want. I don't know if maybe one chick is basically claiming me and telling her friends stay away. It's possible I'm just subconsciously picking up on their vibes and asking the one I know will say yes.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Spin plates.. then the women will come onto YOU.

Just having a few women you're banging is enough to boost your ego to epic proportions (even if you're not that into them) and it gives you a very confident, chill, sexy vibe. Its like you smell of sex 24/7 and women pick up on it and get turned on or something.

I don't know.. just spin plates. I say this every day. Spin plates --> Its really the solution to 99% of dating problems... but people don't want to listen.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a sniper is about mastering indications of interest. Women are subtle; men tend to be oblivious to signs that a woman will think are obvious. Then they both go home sad that no one likes them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goodfoot said:
I've gone out three times and gotten numbers every time. My problem is it's never the girl I want. It always winds up being one of the friends.
Have you considered that maybe the most attractive girl out of the group is the one that is most likely to be taken? Or even if not taken, the one who most likely has the most/best other options? This is assuming you are going after the prettiest girl though.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Have you considered that maybe the most attractive girl out of the group is the one that is most likely to be taken? Or even if not taken, the one who most likely has the most/best other options? This is assuming you are going after the prettiest girl though.
This is possible, but I wouldn't say the girls I wanted were for sure hotter in every instance. It's more of a personal preference. As far as spinning plates goes, I have a couple to work with now. It'll be nice to have 5 chicks in rotation again.