Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be a 'Man'

Bawb14

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl who recently LJBF'd me slipped when she was drunk that she likes "manly" men or something of the sort, which of course means that in her view, I'm not this ideal! What exactly is this ideal of the man that she's speaking of; she always dates guys 3-4 years older than her (18-19ish); how am I falling short of being a man?

I guess my question is, how do you embody this manly man ideal, and don't tell me it's the confidence because i'm not lacking in that. I'm not a big guy, im not short but i'm not big; not really muscular or sporty really. I also look really young for my age - always being carded. What exactly am I doing wrong, or how exactly do I act and portray myself to be "manly".

Thanks guys!:confused:

PrettyBoyA

Don Juan
Reaction score
first off, don't always listen to what a girl says she likes

and to answer your question, she wants someone to be more dominant. you have to lead.

it's not necessarily about your physical size or how deep your voice is (although it does help. for those who are naturally big, they don't have to project dominance as much).

being that you look young, and i definitely do relate to that, people will take you less seriously. you need to be more alpha

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound young like, under 18. Just be your age and have fun.

But, as for being a "man"... Don't be a follower; take the lead. Be dominant, don't take sh!t from people, have prioritys. Don't brag, don't be needy, don't try to pretend to be something your not. Things like that.

Also, I'm sure there is forgotten material on this in the DJ Bible or Tip section.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
Leather jacket, boots and belt
Yes!

And stop pluckin your eyebrows would also help.

What women mean, even if they don't say it, is that they want a masculine man, not just masculine looking, but masculine behaving. There are two energies, masculine and feminine. Usually, the more feminine the girl is, the more masculine the guy she's attracted tend to be, and visa versa. This is not only true among hetero couples, you see it among gay couples too. Usually a butch lesbian will attract the lipsitck ones. The flamming gay guy will be attracted to the macho looking gay guy. etc.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Yes!

What women mean, even if they don't say it, is that they want a masculine man, not just masculine looking, but masculine behaving. There are two energies, masculine and feminine. Usually, the more feminine the girl is, the more masculine the guy she's attracted tend to be, and visa versa. This is not only true among hetero couples, you see it among gay couples too. Usually a butch lesbian will attract the lipsitck ones. The flamming gay guy will be attracted to the macho looking gay guy. etc.
Dressing a certin way may show masculinity. But, just cause you are wearing it doesn't mean you are masculine.

If you see a skinny geeky looking kid wearing boots and leather jacket... Are women gonna look and say; Wow, now there is a man! I dought that.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Dressing a certin way may show masculinity. But, just cause you are wearing it doesn't mean you are masculine.

If you see a skinny geeky looking kid wearing boots and leather jacket... Are women gonna look and say; Wow, now there is a man! I dought that.
As I clearly stated, it is all about "masculine behaving", more than anything else.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
As I clearly stated, it is all about "masculine behaving", more than anything else.
I see now! Your talk about how homo's dressed threw me off tracks. But, yes it is about behavior.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat her like a little girl. Tease her, make fun of her, take the lead, always keep in mind that you're the man and you'll not be a boy for any woman.

Gangster Of Love said:
Yes!

Thats true! Butch women always end up with men they can control..

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
Treat her like a little girl. Tease her, make fun of her, take the lead, always keep in mind that you're the man and you'll not be a boy for any woman.

Thats true! Butch women always end up with men they can control..
Exactly. Very well said. Even if you are not the most macho looking guy, do those type of things, make fun of her, tease her, call her on her bs, and put her in her place when needed, and she'll feel the masculine energy.