Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Be a Man: The Guide To Fufillment and Hapiness in Life.

Reaction score
Many of you snotty nosed punks come here with all your problems and dump the **** on everyone. You come here and take all your emotional problems and make ridiculously longs posts about how you're such an AFC and you can't do ****.

Well, you know what?

You're damn right.

You can't possibly be the prize. The Alpha Male. And all that good stuff. You can't because you do not have experience. Many of you AFCs can be cured FOR LIFE. You do not need to learn any techniques, any gimmicks. You need not memorize anything. All you have to do is PRACTICE.

How many players can you tell me off the top of your head who are chumps. AFCs to be correct.

How many?

None.

Wanna know why?

Because they PLAY THE GAME. They go out into the field and they PRACTICE. They sucked at first. Many were horrible. Everyone was born weak, a loser, a little immature boy. Some stayed that way througut their life and became what we call an AFC. These are immature, girly-men. They got no experience talking to the ladies and get so few. They tend to be clingy mother****ers when they actually find a girl and swoon over her with poetry and ****.

But some guys grew out of it. They knew they sucked. They started out rough but they NEVER GAVE UP. Through trial and error.

The way to become a real man who is sucessful with the chicks is to go out and do as many as you can. Try different things and when you find that special thing that works for you, refine it. Keep refining it by going out and practicing on many b!tches as much as you can.

Who knows? Someday you might wake up and enjoy your life. You might wake up sucessful. Decide what you want to be and stick with it because people will try and sidetrack you. They will try to take your attention away. If you're going through hell, keep going.

And I will be taking this opportunity to say that I am not coming back. This is my last thread and I will answer all relevant questions people may have.

After this, I will leave for good. You guys can take this advice with a grain of salt. But remember one thing: You do not get good at the game by theorizing, you get good by practicing. So you can waste all your time discussing and pouring out your feelings into this dump that we call AFCinfested.net or you can admit that you need practice and get to it. You do not need to post all sorts of crap here about "how this convo went" and "what you guys think I should do". That just screams pathetic. Leave and live.

Your choice.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Hawke

Don Juan
Reaction score
So your advice is to get out there and practice? Well i admit that is good advice to a point, but you saying that theorizing isn't a good idea is pretty stupid.

Cavemen blindly went out and practiced... those who failed died, or were set back for awhile. These days we are intelligent. We can think and plan and THEN practice. There is nothing wrong with seeking advice so you can skip mistakes and set backs, there is nothing wrong from learning from others experiences and emulating that to see what works. Just aslong as you are doing something, aslong as you are out there.

And also for a thread pretending to show men how to be MEN, you seem to focus just on women. Is banging as many women as possible your idea of what makes a man? If so, then tell me, what is the stone age like?

I may have made a mistake in what i've said so please correct me if i have, i wish to learn. I afterall see the wisdom in asking others for advice and opinions.