Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be a DJ

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Most men learn from PUA material how to be a poser. How to fake behavior and pretend you’re a DJ when you’re really a faggot.

Being a true DJ is about having an accurate perception of VALUE --> Your value vs. a woman you want to f*ck.

In most life situations, one party or the other has the upper hand. If you look at the recent economic collapse, it shows a great example--> businesses literally begged us to buy things and we refusing. Car dealers for instance were offering huge rebates. Then a few years later, the car business is back and deals like that are nonexistent. The power shifted back.

This works with women the exact same way. The moral of the story is--> ALWAYS avoid getting into transactions where you are the weaker party. This is what DJ’s understand and beta fags don’t.

You need food to survive. You need a place to live. You need gas in your car to get to work. When there are shortages of these things you end up paying "whatever it takes" to get this sh!t (like desperate faggots who will do whatever it takes to get laid).

But even in situations like that you can regain the upper hand. You can shop aggressively on price. You can rent instead of buying. You can buy a car that gets good gas mileage and buy less gas as a result. When you fail to do these things, you are handing the power and control in the relationship to the other side. Likewise.. when you fail to spin plates and have standards you hand your power to the woman.

Get it? When you decide you desperately need something, whether it's a new iPhone or a car, you hand over all power and control in a relationship to the OTHER SIDE. Then you come on SoSuave asking other men how to “win her back”. :crackup:

This is why I say constantly you should always care LESS than the woman and only deal with women who show higher interest in you than you have in them. The easiest way to accomplish this is to remove the pedestal you place females on --> By seeing them for their TRUE worth, you will be less desperate to have them.

Women are not goddesses hovering above us. The less desperate you are to be with a woman.. the more likely ANY woman you deal with will care more about the relationship than you. :up:

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, yep.... that last paragraph sums it up well. I've had plenty of first hand experience with it as well. Most women don't like it when they know you may NOT want them. This causes them to do all the work and come on to YOU - there for, giving you the upper hand.

A true DJ knows how to play things right. He knows the situation he is in and how to judge if she's worth the effort. He is also always in control of him self, and is always several steps ahead of her (this is where being self aware is important). And it's this what prevents the DJ from turning into your avarage doormat...

Nice one Pman..... :up:

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, sir. So many times I made the mistake of letting a girl decide way too early, way too much about where things will be headed. You don't wanna go out with me? Fine? FU! I'll ask another chick. Pleading is futile.

It's the same as when you don't like one store and you go to another. Once you don't want to do that, you'll get hosed by the 1st store for whatever they want out of you. Same with girls. Recognize your freedom, the power of choice, and don't let her play you. Always let her walk.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe that deep down most men have a general idea of what's attractive to women and what's not. It should be common sense to pretty much everyone not to text a woman 20 times because she didn't answer your text, beg to get your ex back, etc. Most men however, lack the discipline or are too much of a pvssy to actually do the right thing. They aren't strong enough to resist the urge to act in desperation.

denverfan110

Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
I believe that deep down most men have a general idea of what's attractive to women and what's not. It should be common sense to pretty much everyone not to text a woman 20 times because she didn't answer your text, beg to get your ex back, etc. Most men however, lack the discipline or are too much of a pvssy to actually do the right thing. They aren't strong enough to resist the urge to act in desperation.
This is so spot on its ridiculous

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality post.

Fellas, don't confuse "her" with "puzzy."

The latter we are wired to want and chase, the former is totally optional, fleeting, and mercurial.

Make her work to prove access is worth your time and effort.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Very true, sir. So many times I made the mistake of letting a girl decide way too early, way too much about where things will be headed. You don't wanna go out with me? Fine? FU! I'll ask another chick. Pleading is futile.

It's the same as when you don't like one store and you go to another. Once you don't want to do that, you'll get hosed by the 1st store for whatever they want out of you. Same with girls. Recognize your freedom, the power of choice, and don't let her play you. Always let her walk.
Spot on. :up:

It seems most men are either unaware of their freedom or have no desire to be free. 100% of the power a woman has in a relationship is granted by YOU. As long as you're not married and have no kids.. you're a free man.

This means you can run a relationship 100% on YOUR terms if you have the balls. Most men don't have the balls. They just want the woman to like them at all costs. Huge mistake.

HalfPUAHalfAFC said:
Quality post.

Fellas, don't confuse "her" with "puzzy."

The latter we are wired to want and chase, the former is totally optional, fleeting, and mercurial.

Make her work to prove access is worth your time and effort.
Agree 1000%

There is no biological urge to find a soul mate in men. All men who seek soul mates are brainwashed faggots. We are only wired to want to f*ck women.

Many women. :)

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I have done us to imagine them doing something gross and biological, like taking a ****. That seems to deflate the goddess image quite nicely...

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Driggs said:
One thing I have done us to imagine them doing something gross and biological, like taking a ****. That seems to deflate the goddess image quite nicely...
Haha, I do that with then as well lol. It does help....

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... And when you succumb to their "wants", and place yourself beneath them, or enter pursuit mode - the power shifts, and they lose interest. I used to do this ALL THE TIME, out of fear of losing them - because they had trust issues, complained non-stop, thought I was a player, "wanted" me to reciprocate, were "confused" about my interest, etc... AS they were pursuing harder. Fell for all the games, gave them all the control, etc, and it was all over for me.

Likewise with men... Told them all my weaknesses and insecurities and even purposely failed to be "one of them" - only to have it all used against me, and them placing themselves above me.

Like I always say: people don't care how genuine or normal you are; bringing yourself down to their level, and giving them everything they want / obeying to their whim / acting as a non-threatening, passive, agreeable being doesn't garner respect. It makes them look down on you, and treat you like trash. And they will, repeatedly, until you stand up for and value yourself - without giving a **** what anyone thinks or wants.

Most people certainly prefer you to be the nice guy doormat who doesn't challenge them, seeks their approval, allows themselves to be controlled and pushed around, etc, but that doesn't mean they respect you. Quite the opposite.

Not caring what other people think or want is a big part of this process to becoming whatever you want to call it.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
This should eventually be moved to tips section. The golden rule of relationships is the one who cares the least has the most power.

I do this now. Maybe its ****ed up, but I do it with my friends, even some of my family. The sh!t works. Even if you act like you care less, once you see the result of that, you will see the result, then you realize your potential, then you internalize this mindset, and your not faking it.

Even at school, I dont try to be friends with any one. For a while no one talks to me, but I just ignore every one, and now they come to me. It the book the 48 laws of power says to get people to come to you, lay bait if you have to.

Once you see how being withdrawn can draw people to you, and you see people come to you, it makes you observe this reality.

It works, really it does. I am so happy I've found this site, I wish I found it earlier. Most people are suckers.

Cake.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
People who are not DJ, have to learn some way. Some times you fake it till you make it. Only sociopaths can just flip a switch, trust me I wish I could.

Test these behaviors and when you see the results, and that it works, you can internalize it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all this I would add that a man must eat, drink and sleep DOMINANCE. Everything about your interactions with women should come from a frame of purposeful dominance. That does not preclude kindness and fun. Rather, it's a mindset of who's energy is controlling the interactions.

It is the very nature of man to be dominant and of woman to be submissive (and therefore crave a dominant male). Even the girls who think of themselves as feminists won't engage a man who is dominant and sure of himself.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
This should eventually be moved to tips section. The golden rule of relationships is the one who cares the least has the most power.

I do this now. Maybe its ****ed up, but I do it with my friends, even some of my family. The sh!t works. Even if you act like you care less, once you see the result of that, you will see the result, then you realize your potential, then you internalize this mindset, and your not faking it.

Even at school, I dont try to be friends with any one. For a while no one talks to me, but I just ignore every one, and now they come to me. It the book the 48 laws of power says to get people to come to you, lay bait if you have to.

Once you see how being withdrawn can draw people to you, and you see people come to you, it makes you observe this reality.

It works, really it does. I am so happy I've found this site, I wish I found it earlier. Most people are suckers.

Cake.
100% true. And 48 Laws of Power should be mandatory reading for all men.

I agree that sometimes you have to fake it till you make it. Especially in the beginning. However.. while faking it you must also believe the purpose behind your behavior.

A lot of men who follow PUA material do so more to manipulate women than to improve themselves. That's the wrong mindset. It needs to be about YOU not her. Once its about HER.. then she has the power (ironically).

Most men will find that when they fake behavior JUST to attract women they won't enjoy being with those women as much. They will be haunted by feelings of inadequacy. They will also resent the woman for liking their fake persona over their real persona. Like being an undercover cop and making friends with people based on lies.

floydb25 said:
Yep... And when you succumb to their "wants", and place yourself beneath them, or enter pursuit mode - the power shifts, and they lose interest. I used to do this ALL THE TIME, out of fear of losing them - because they had trust issues, complained non-stop, thought I was a player, "wanted" me to reciprocate, were "confused" about my interest, etc... AS they were pursuing harder. Fell for all the games, gave them all the control, etc, and it was all over for me.

Likewise with men... Told them all my weaknesses and insecurities and even purposely failed to be "one of them" - only to have it all used against me, and them placing themselves above me.

Like I always say: people don't care how genuine or normal you are; bringing yourself down to their level, and giving them everything they want / obeying to their whim / acting as a non-threatening, passive, agreeable being doesn't garner respect. It makes them look down on you, and treat you like trash. And they will, repeatedly, until you stand up for and value yourself - without giving a **** what anyone thinks or wants.

Most people certainly prefer you to be the nice guy doormat who doesn't challenge them, seeks their approval, allows themselves to be controlled and pushed around, etc, but that doesn't mean they respect you. Quite the opposite.

Not caring what other people think or want is a big part of this process to becoming whatever you want to call it.
Pure GOLD.

This information is vital. If you take nothing else from this thread.. take this. Couldn't of said it better. :up:

mbas44

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say for me the more I meditate the more this way of being kind of just happens automatically. Its like your need for any type of validation almost vanishes completely, while you are able to be in a calm, dominant head space while in social interactions. You realize how social conditioning has changed you , and you are much more mindful of not having to be so reactive to everything.I know it sounds crazy, however there are hundreds of scientific studies you can find showing how long term meditators brains actually rewire themselves and change. It helps you be more in the moment with other people, and for me anyways its helped me be able to recognize very quickly if someone is full of **** or not. Its a little scary how differently it makes you view things, almost like a viel has been lifted. its sobering yet liberating at the same time.THis is hardly an overnight thing, but Ive found for me anyways its a game changer. If you can remember ever being in "the zone" if you are an athlete, its a little like that..where your fear kind of evaporates and your need to be someone other than yourself sort of dissolves. I highly recomend.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to be a DJ huh? You get some record players and spin and grind a few records.. Swap/mix CD's and setup a sound booth for the club. BAM ... You become a DJ. Heck you might even get paid and get laid!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
To all this I would add that a man must eat, drink and sleep DOMINANCE. Everything about your interactions with women should come from a frame of purposeful dominance. That does not preclude kindness and fun. Rather, it's a mindset of who's energy is controlling the interactions.

It is the very nature of man to be dominant and of woman to be submissive (and therefore crave a dominant male). Even the girls who think of themselves as feminists won't engage a man who is dominant and sure of himself.
I took an improv class once and my most important takeaway was "status." The teacher explained how in any scene between two people, one will always have status over the other. Sometimes it shifts of course depend on how the scene plays out. But I've never forgotten that and it taught me to presume dominance wherever possible.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PHM: Most men will find that when they fake behavior JUST to attract women they won't enjoy being with those women as much. They will be haunted by feelings of inadequacy. They will also resent the woman for liking their fake persona over their real persona. Like being an undercover cop and making friends with people based on lies.

VERY true! It's never a good plan to be fake, or pretend to be something you're not. Never try to "fit in" by being fake, or attracting women with BS. You will resent everyone who accepts you (being that they're all fake and insecure, as well), and dislike the person you've become. It's a ****ty way to live, and all those fake people you attract will continue being fake - even to you. And the only reason you're doing it is because you feel insecure and unworthy; of an approval-seeking nature. No good. You want to be ABOVE the fake people - not accepted by them. This is a problem a lot of people have - and not just with women. So long as you're trying to be accepted, and giving in or tagging along - you're not going to be leading; sought after, respected, or viewed as the "prize". You already lost.

Developing your self-confidence is a must, because you'll see these losers for what they really are (losers), and disassociate yourself from them, and not give a **** what they think or say or want, or let them run your life and down-play who you are, etc... Nor will their criticisms and projections affect you.

Or, if they're hot and DTF (most fake bishes are), you'll recognize your value vs theirs, and not take them seriously; sympathize with them, fall for their BS, or try wifing them up like a dumbass. Certainly won't be pedestalizing them, chasing after them, seeking their approval, and trying to win them over. F that.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well PHM clearly hates women the way he goes on and on about how you should dominate them and make them worship you...yet the fact that you go for women and spend so much time thinking about how to get women pedestalizes them. Contradiction? I think so.

The better option is to just be genuine, and honest about your intentions. If you like a girl, tell her that, and don't think to yourself that you have to do this immature mind games to get her. Sure, acting like a narcissistic douchebag might get you some slvts, but by now hopefully you have realized that they are a complete waste of your time. If you want an STD though, be my guest.

The best girls out there are the ones you can just be yourself with. The ones who you can laugh about anything with, and talk to about how your day went. The ones who genuinely want to spend time with you, and not because you're rich or because she thinks you're fvcking other women. If she doesn't like you for you, then next her.

Before PHM calls me a "faggot" for believing in relationships, note that I am not going to argue with you anymore because you are mentally insane. I don't want more guys to come on this website and become jaded/hating women. Yes, you have a certain way of dealing with women, but that doesn't work for everyone.