Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How To Be a DJ in 1 Simple Step

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright ladies,

I will not make this long, but there is one thing about being a DJ...no....about being a MAN that is key. This includes confidence and all the other crap we overanalyze in our lives.

The key is this:

A MAN DOES WHAT HE WANTS TO DO. HE DOES NOT LET OTHERS DICTATE NOR PUSH HIM IN AN UNWANTED DIRECTION. HE IS IN CONTROL OF HIS LIFE.

I shall elaborate.

I wanted to chill w/friends and play some basketball, but some of my buddies wanted to go to a damn cafe and talk about girls. Fvck that I said, only women do that. They tried to pressure me, but no, I told them to fvck off and go alone if they really wanted to.

In the end they came with me to play some bball and I had a good time.

Your time is valuable, and as a man you must make good use of every minute of it ON YOUR TERMS. If someone is talking sh1t to me for no good reason, I will just interrupt them and say "you're wasting my time." Then just leave.

You call the shots because you are the man and this is YOUR life. Why should someone else have the luxury of living it for you?

So, simply put, to be a DJ just do what you want to do and always put your priorities first before others, the average people of the world who want to bring you down.

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm interesting, a bit too extreme, I think your just close minded

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm....I think you may be right...

and that would prove you wrong

Da_Loop

Reaction score
nothings for certain, if you do that with everyone of your friends, chances are you will never have very many left.

Stand up for yourself when you need to, compromise when you can.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Da_Loop said:
nothings for certain, if you do that with everyone of your friends, chances are you will never have very many left.

Stand up for yourself when you need to, compromise when you can.
Yes this guy has said it better than I have in less space.:cheer: compromise is important

logicallefty

Reaction score
Potbelly said:
Yes this guy has said it better than I have in less space.:cheer: compromise is important
Once you have made it clear in other situations that you are the MAN and you do have the ability to think and act for yourself, you can and have in the past, then a compromise here and there won't make you look like a wuss. In fact, it makes others respect you all the more. However, if you are ALWAYS compromising all the time and never sticking to your guns and always letting others dictate the show and just going along with it, then others around you will see you as the spineless one. Not cool.

Going right with this, have you guys ever noticed just too how much human beings really do s**t test each other, though? I think it extends beyond just women s**t testing men. It can be with friends, at work, even with family.. Example: back when I was on the low carb diet, it seemed like my coworkers were buying potato chips and candy a lot more than usual, and always offering me some. Now that I have turned them down 500,000 times, they don't bring the crap around me as much. But when they do, they are always like "I would offer you one of these but I know you won't take it so I'm not even gonna bother".. In other words "I know you are a strong man with uber will power and I know I don't have the power to break you of that after repeated attempts (white flag up, you win)"

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A real man doesn't have to be as aggressively assertive as you make one out to be. This mindset is super alpha stuff (seemingly). Like Da_Loop said, if you do this too much, you just won't have any friends pretty soon. Everything in moderation.

The only people who will spend time with someone that is this (seemingly) dominant is someone who is as fiercely submissive. So all your friends will be spineless goobers.

All that, and guys who act like this REEK of insecurity. Secure guys don't have to be this hyper-aggresive.

Change this from "always put(ing) your priorities first before others," to figuring out which priority has the most weight, and go with that.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Forms said:
A real man doesn't have to be as aggressively assertive as you make one out to be. This mindset is super alpha stuff (seemingly). Like Da_Loop said, if you do this too much, you just won't have any friends pretty soon. Everything in moderation.

The only people who will spend time with someone that is this (seemingly) dominant is someone who is as fiercely submissive. So all your friends will be spineless goobers.

All that, and guys who act like this REEK of insecurity. Secure guys don't have to be this hyper-aggresive.

Change this from "always put(ing) your priorities first before others," to figuring out which priority has the most weight, and go with that.
Yessir, however many people starting out here, including myself, are not natural at this and must have some experience being a leader whether it is forceful or not. Eventually people will follow you and you will become a natural, but this is for people who were always pushovers early in their life and followed other people a lot even when they didn't want to.

My main point is for people to be happy. Even in a compromise, make sure you are happy with it. In your life, make decisions and choose to be wwith people who make you happy. That is always your choice

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Going right with this, have you guys ever noticed just too how much human beings really do s**t test each other, though? I think it extends beyond just women s**t testing men. It can be with friends, at work, even with family.. Example: back when I was on the low carb diet, it seemed like my coworkers were buying potato chips and candy a lot more than usual, and always offering me some. Now that I have turned them down 500,000 times, they don't bring the crap around me as much. But when they do, they are always like "I would offer you one of these but I know you won't take it so I'm not even gonna bother".. In other words "I know you are a strong man with uber will power and I know I don't have the power to break you of that after repeated attempts (white flag up, you win)"
Hell yes man. I experience that all the time. It's because those people are jealous and can only DREAM of DOING what you are taking action on in the present. I hate people who don't respect or acknowledge other people's accomplishments, but even more than that I hate people who try to hold others back with this bullsh1t.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good, but there is more to that. Everyone can control and do what they are willing to do. But not all can do it smoothly, and not everyone can overcome the things that they are afraid of. Its a million word essay to what Dj is, its a different meaning to every person out there. But yes, you are right, you cant be a man with someone controling your life. You are on your own in this world, no one but your family can back you up, everyone else will back out one day or another. You depend on yourself to achieve the goal of the life, and from then on, you control it.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll make it even more simple:

Think For Yourself