Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to be a college kid and get cut and learn some cool stuff, for cheap.

_angst_

Reaction score
I don't know about you, but when I went away to college when I was 19 (I transfered), I weighed about 190 and was 6'3. I had a little bit of jiggle in my boobs and a little pooch in my stomach. It wasn't big enough to be a gut, and it was too big to be a "love handle."

When I got to campus, I was disgusted by the "processed" food, and I dropped down to 165ish, but somehow kept the jiggly-tits, and my stomach imploded.

That's basically how I looked for 2 years.

Then I moved in with some of my friends, and we (had all tried martial arts in the past, like Karate and Tae Kwon Do, but were not impressed) would **** around and do "fake kung fu" moves on each other and stuff... One day one of us got the brilliant idea to take Judo with the other... That was the day my problems started to disappear.

Just by taking Judo twice a week, I was able to put some muscle behind my girly arms, and actually got pretty cut up (except my boobs and stomach remained) in the legs and arms. I probably picked up my weight to 170ish if my mind serves me correctly... and my girlfriend (at the time) enjoyed having sex a lot more and desired me more...

Now I've started cross training in brazilian jiu jitsu and judo. I train 3-5 times per week, and I am getting stronger each week, and able to do more and more cardio each week. Only 1-2 hours per session plus I'm learning how to fight!!! In one of the buildings I have classes in, almost everyone gets gassed just walking up to the third floor. I can now take all the stairs in sprint! I have been asked several times (by the people that are gassed at the top) how I can sprint that much and barely break a sweat. People are amazed when I tell them that it's because of judo and jiu jitsu!!!

All this costs me is 70 dollars a semester (it's free in the summer). Most health clubs charge >30-40 a month, don't they?

I don't think I could bench press a truck, but I also don't think I will lose in a fight. Plus, I'm disgustingly cut, and soon I'll have abs when I barely have to flex.

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR COLLEGE'S MARTIAL ARTS!!! They cost much much more in the "real world".

That is all.

Ohhhh yeah,
Avg. Judo workout = 800 cal/hour
Avg. BJJ workout = ??? not sure, but it's a beter workout than judo on your abs, and the cardio is killer!

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now why don't you take that and also implement your colleges weight room?