Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to avoid a wife who could turn into a Jessica Simpson

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. My first wife was very petite, up until she hit menopause!

Then she gained about 40 lbs. Never know.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This quote from Jessica cracks me up........"I didn't realize it didn't all come off with the baby,"

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
Dude, if I'm the husband, she can gain 400 lbs. Just as long as I can take all that money that she has (a LOT, her fashion line is bankin') and spend it on every car I ever wanted.
errr ok

so what do you think the odds are

you marry jessica simpson with money who becomes fat?

or you just marry a plain ole chick who becomes fat?... lots of those :yes:

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
She already had money as a single chick, clown.
calm down faggot :rolleyes:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
Dude, if I'm the husband, she can gain 400 lbs. Just as long as I can take all that money that she has (a LOT, her fashion line is bankin') and spend it on every car I ever wanted.
And there is a good chance you would be a land whales husband you fat accepting girly man. Didn't you make a farewell speech ages ago or something?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
Well, I find it hard to be too judgemental on her, consdiering I've never had to deal with being pregnant, nor would I want to, not for any money. She does look huge in that picture though.

But here's the benefit of fame. She can get fat, and now gets to sign a $4 million deal with Weight Watchers to help give her incentive to slim down. All the while she has the benefit of a personal fitness instructor to help her and motivate her. If I was wealthy, I always thought it would be a tremendous advantage to have a cook to prepare healthy meals for you, that way you wouldn't even have to give it any thought.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
I have always thought that I must be do my damnedest to try and avoid marrying such a woman that could turn into such a hog.
Family photos. If her mom, aunts, grandmas are all fat, she's gonna be fat.

You can always keep an eye on her eating habits. If she's thin because of her metabolism, she'll get fat later. If she's thin because exercise and a decent diet are part of her lifestyle and are important to her, then she'll likely stay thin.

Also, you can steer the conversion towards women who get fat after pregnancy. See what she thinks. If she says "It's a woman's right to get fat after having a baby," then there's trouble ahead.

If she says something like, "my biggest fear is to get fat after I'm pregnant," then there's hope. No guarantees, but hope.

There's a world of information out there if we'd only open our eyes and do some basic qualifying.

It's not like you're gonna wake up one day with a huge fat chick next to you and say "Oh my God! How'd this happen?"

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howiestern said:
This quote from Jessica cracks me up........"I didn't realize it didn't all come off with the baby,"

she also thought "chicken of the sea" was chicken, not Tuna.

or so we were led to believe.

She's going on some morning show this week to show her dramatic weight loss of 40 lbs.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I let myself indulge in everything I wanted because it was the first time I was ever pregnant, and I wanted to enjoy it. I wanted to be happy and eat what I wanted" "

This is damn near every pregnancy. This idea that pregnancy makes you fat is complete nonsense. I think you're supposed to gain like 5-10lbs or similar but women gain a lot more because they have a built in excuse for gluttony that they've hoodwinked us and each other into accepting. Plus they're usually married to betas so the woman doesnt give a damn anyway.

There's no reason to put on 30 lbs when pregnant. You're supposed to eat more, sure, but why are you eating so much more that it's almost all turning into fat? Your growing baby has no need for you to store subcutaneous fat that it will never get to experience except to be embarrassed of you for having when he's old enough.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should say that here in Kiev, I see a lot of pregnant women that are still skinny - just with a big lump in their belly.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Family photos. If her mom, aunts, grandmas are all fat, she's gonna be fat.

You can always keep an eye on her eating habits. If she's thin because of her metabolism, she'll get fat later. If she's thin because exercise and a decent diet are part of her lifestyle and are important to her, then she'll likely stay thin.

Also, you can steer the conversion towards women who get fat after pregnancy. See what she thinks. If she says "It's a woman's right to get fat after having a baby," then there's trouble ahead.

If she says something like, "my biggest fear is to get fat after I'm pregnant," then there's hope. No guarantees, but hope.

There's a world of information out there if we'd only open our eyes and do some basic qualifying.

It's not like you're gonna wake up one day with a huge fat chick next to you and say "Oh my God! How'd this happen?"
All of this plus there are subtle signs. The underarm area between the boobs and armpit is one big one. The tone level of their body, some women are very skinny but you can tell its just bone and fat by the way it looks. No muscle at all. That can be a very bad sign. Usually their lowerbody and legs start accumulating fat first before you notice it in the arms and upper body.

And lastly, you look at their discipline. Can they control themselves and eat the right amount and eat healthy? Do they exercise regularly, even if it is just a run every morning? That's a good sign.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Don't get married

/thread
Came here to post exactly that.

You too can avoid a fat wife who kills your dreams and crushes your soul, all by avoiding marriage in the first place. Imagine that!

Marriage is no longer the noble institution our grandparents had as a goal coming out of high school/college.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You avoid this by telling your wife at the beginning that if she gets fat, you are leaving.

That's what I did and she is always checking her weight.