Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to attract Alpha female?

DieMaster

Reaction score
somehow the usual DJ stuff doesn't work greatly with alpha females as they tend to get offended when teased hard sometimes or just ignore you, how can i attract them?? do i decrease the teasing and ball busting or do what?
please don't use abbreviations because I don't understand them all...

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

shinko

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you talking about a particular girl in question? if so she may not actually be an alpha female at all. an alpha person in general has a strong sense of self confidence and knows what they are about, thus teasing them and some mickey taking should encourage them to do the same back to you rather than them getting all upset. i suspect the girl your thinking of isnt alpha but rather projects an alpha image, you testing it is showing that in fact she isnt alpha and is in fact isnt that sure/confident in yourself. alot of pretty girls aint that sure of themsleves at all ive found from experience. just good actors.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls wont be afraid to call you an *******, mean, or rude. Don't worry about it, as long as you're not any of these things. I've done small things, like refuse to help a girl do something, and she called me an *******. Later on I helped her on my own terms. I strongly doubt she actually thinks I'm an *******. She may gossip about me being kinda mean at times (which is good because that means she doesn't like it, which makes your 'nice' moments more meaningful to her), but I'm sure that she just simply thinks I have balls and am not afraid of saying 'no'.
If she doesn't 'like' that, or it shocks her, then that is a good thing my friend. Because, deep inside, women love that quality in a man as long as you're not a total douchebag (to where she can say you're a lazy ******* and truly believe it).

Really, do you think it's bad that your acts of slightly being 'mean' bother her? It's GOOD that she wants you not to be mean. When she asks me for help, she knows there's a chance I'll say no. I don't go around looking like a lazy bastard who can't be bothered to help anyone, cause I usually help everyone around me. Just not every single time, and not if I don't want to.

Be careful, though. The first time you get on her nerves for being a 'man' and saying 'no' and so forth, she may ****test you to oblivion by busting your nuts and finding things to make fun of you about. This happened to me big time one night.

DieMaster

Reaction score
First of all thank you very much for answering my question
second, I'm not talking about a particular girl. the thing is that i prefer alpha females (I just love'em ) so im trying to understand exactly what works with them
MisterMcGee I get your point but you are describing a certain situation however my question is actualy what attitude or technique works best
shinko you didnt really answer my question

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason the "DJ" stuff doesnt work is cause you dont have the value to do it to them. More often than not they dont get dethroned very frequently. Giving them sh*t and crackin jokes on them is a good way to go.

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's two kinds you might be talking about... girls that just have their self esteem in shape and are self centered, and alpha girls.

I suck with the first one, when i try to tease or something it just doesn't work because they are like whatever. I love the second one thoung. Alpha girls are usually very confrontational, the kind that'll call you and other people out on their ****, come on to you, etc. When I try to game em I just shut them down. They do most of the work for you, just shut them down and show them who the man is. Out banter her when she talks (but know when to stop if it's serious time). Out physical her when she starts that. Lead.

Idk why but they're mad simple for me compared to normal girls to game. Hardly have to put any effort in since they initiate teasing and kino a ****load, and usually have good self esteem so you don't have to worry. Plus it's easy to have a conversation. I have a lot of trouble with quiet girls on the other hand.

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be a man-*****. Alpha females only want to be with alpha males, a man with goals and ambitions, not some kid goofing around trying to get laid. She knows her feelings well, and expects the same from you.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is an alpha female? A feminazi?

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AH THE BIT CH FACTOR.................you actually gotta be extreamly nice with these types........OVERLY NICE and complimentary in fact. Defuse the hostility or re-direct her anger.

This is one example of being NICE may work in your favor.......U gotta do it with a ever so slight grin.......maintain the humor, use situational openers to your advantage. hey look at this guy.......are bell bottoms back in style.