Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to ask wisley what girl loves ?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to know how to ask a girl , what are your hobbies? what you like to do after work? what excite you? in a way she will respond to my question.

I mean coming to a girl and ask her directly what you love its stupid, so how i do it?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Hello,

I want to know how to ask a girl , what are your hobbies? what you like to do after work? what excite you? in a way she will respond to my question.

I mean coming to a girl and ask her directly what you love its stupid, so how i do it?
It comes through the course of normal conversation.

If you were talking about a thunderstorm outside, you'd say, "Looks like I can't go biking tonight. Blah blah blah. Do you bike at all?"

She'll say "No. But I might skip a yoga class."

Next thing you know, you're talking about hobbies and interest.

Like you said, you don't want to walk up to someone and directly ask them what their passions are. Because it sounds corny and fake. It's not how people talk to each other. So you get to topics like that gradually through conversation.

cuffs.allister

Don Juan
Reaction score
You ask it just like that. Or you can guess, example: "You look like someone who loves to read romantic novels" and if she agrees, ask her what was the latest book she read and what was it about. I prefer to just ask it like I first suggested not try to guess.

By the way, what I suggested isn't an opener. You do that if you feel the conversation is dying.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the issue , i am not quite getting her well ... how i crack her open? i mean when a girl talks about her family and how she's helping her mother prepare meals for the holiday is good ? WTF?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i did , also asked her the second time we saw each other when the holiday was over , i asked her? well , did your mother gave you to do more than slicing veggies? she said ,yeah! she let me cook cakes and so like i care.. but i want to go deeper but in the same time not stress it and go too fast.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i want to ask her what she's like doing but should i ask it like it is or i should pronounce it in a way it will sound different ...

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you waiting for the right time to ask her a specific question?

Next time you are in talking distance with her and its quiet.... just ask her. Strait out. :eek:

She standing next to you and not saying anything? "So... got any hobbies?" Simple. Now if she is like talking about horses or something, ask her something about that, don't say something like, "do you like jelly?" while she is taking about horses, however because that will tell her you are not listening.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
slitherjef said:
Are you waiting for the right time to ask her a specific question?

Next time you are in talking distance with her and its quiet.... just ask her. Strait out. :eek:

She standing next to you and not saying anything? "So... got any hobbies?" Simple. Now if she is like talking about horses or something, ask her something about that, don't say something like, "do you like jelly?" while she is taking about horses, however because that will tell her you are not listening.

just like that , got any hobbies?