how to ask a girl to prom? or do i even ask?!?!?!?ASAP

Blurry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck man. But seriously, its no big deal. If she says yes, thats cool. If she says no, find some cute girl you barely know and ask her.

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
then tmrw will be officially 1 week. ill just be straight up and ask her what her decision is.... if not idk if im gonna go to prom or not.

mr_guido

Don Juan
Reaction score
come on, bro, just go anyways. Don't wimp out and let that drag your rep down. There's plenty of other ladies out there....!

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
true brotha. here's what went down... apparently this girl and her ex "promised" each other to go to each others proms and right now their not on good terms so she hasn't said yes.... so idk i was like yeah that's fine w.e

mr_guido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good on ya man :p sounds like the best thing to do in that situation. But remember, just go anyways. However, things are sort of looking up as I see it.

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah she did reject another kid that asked her today so thats a good sign for me.but i guess she still has feelings for her ex or at least a little but i doubt her ex will go... so idk im gonna try to arrange some other backups and spin some prom plates.

lili19771

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not sure why ur not asking her yet cause im too lazy to read 2nd page but god dammit ask her as soon as you can....

Theminatar

Don Juan
Reaction score
kingxxxman said:
yeah she did reject another kid that asked her today so thats a good sign for me.but i guess she still has feelings for her ex or at least a little but i doubt her ex will go... so idk im gonna try to arrange some other backups and spin some prom plates.
If i was caught in that situation I'd tell her blunt, to either choose me or her ****ty ex, the choice is in her hands. Then walk away.

WorkingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Straight up - ask her. Doesn't matter what she says!

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
she basically said no today.... i made the AFC move of saying let me know later this week. I think im not even gonna bother asking her about it and just ask someone else...You think that would be a **** move incase she does change her mind?

kingxxxman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejected... she got back with her BF basically... i made the mistake of being her BACKUP plan. Definitely have to be more assertive. I am happy though since i had a backup myself, still a above average girl :) and i learned from my mistake and gained respect. I did get a text from the other girl though telling me how sweet and nice i was about everything.... which idk about... i still feel like i may have a chance in the future...? comments?

N_SEAL44

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure how strict your school is on use of the PA. However in my school I am very close with the teacher who does the annoucenments and after getting permission from the principle I was able to get the teacher to ask the girl to prom for me over the morning announcements. Ofcourse you have to make sure the the girl is in school....
It went something like ".... Also XXX would like to know if XXX will go to porm with him, He's currently in room 211"

Indy95

Don Juan
Reaction score
King you're overthinking. She has her BF back, don't be her ***** to fall back on. A text means nothing unless she's blatantly flirting with you. And I mean girls will make it obvious if they really do care. Move on, sure you might have a "chance" in the future, but it's only going to be about the same as with a girl you don't know or if you keep this up, even worse because you'll be permanently stuck in the friend/***** zone.