Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to ask a girl to become your girlfriend?

charnsak

Reaction score
I have meet a girl at my workplace.
We go out together for 3 times.

But I don't know how she is feeling with me, Friend or more.

I am a nice guy for the first 2 dates.

but after I found this site I have changed (not much) using some technique in the DJ Bible.

Now I asked her out but she declined. I don't know why may be she is busy.

The point is I want to go more far than this, 3 dates should be enough to ask her to become my girlfriend right?

I will try asking her to hang out again, if she say YES I will ask her to become my girlfriend.

Do you have any idea on this situation?. any suggestion to ask her?. Am I doing the right thing?

thank you

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she rejected ya.

You're just going to have to read and absorb more of the DJ Bible.

Getting a chick to be your girlfriend has nothing to do with the number of dates if you're good enough.

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never ask a girl to become your girlfriend, period. Your job is to worry about the sex/adventure and let her worry about the state of your "relationship". Give her good sex and lots of fun and she'll be asking you out. Trust me on that.

Kudos,
Matt

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you? 11?

You don't ask a girl to be your "girlfriend". It's something that happens over time.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
If you read the bible, it will tell you never ask a women to settle down. Also don't let her tie you down, the first time she suggests it. She has to earn it.

ShortyMac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you stick your dyck in a girl she is yours. All you have to do is controll the situatin from there and led the relationship where you want it to go

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget Pooks waffle, its quite simple - you don't EVER ask a girl to be your gf, you play it cool until she asks you to be exclusive.

But in this case she did reject you, so thats a huge red flag, and if she didn't give you a firm alternative time to go out then you can throw away the number... NEXT!

charnsak

Reaction score
OK, I asked her out again today, she rejected.

feeling desperated now, but I will move on.

I am trying to make myself as normal as possible when talking and reacting to her

kenichi

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to go on X number of dates to be her bf. Don't EVER act like a nice guy the first 2 dates, and then be the badboy that wants to fcuk her,its incongruent.

I don't think you HAVE to fcuk her before you can make her your girlfriend. Although all these PUG/PUM etc on So Suave say that you should make her ask for it/don't ask...I believe that these are NOT rules, but rather very good guidelines(mostly to prevent oneitis); everyone has different reasons for getting into the game. Think about what you want, a shytload of one-night stands, or a relationship or something else. It is a lot easier to get what you want when you KNOW what YOU want.

Neckbreacker

Reaction score
nothing wrong with asking. alot of times thats wat alot of girls are waiting for. i know this from experience.

just make sure you know her and she is relationship material. and make sure there's a REAL connection.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monkey said:
Forget Pooks waffle, its quite simple - you don't EVER ask a girl to be your gf, you play it cool until she asks you to be exclusive.
You obviously didn't read his initial post very carefully. He said she turned him down. Hence, I suggested he read Anti-Dump's machine so he would understand that it's best to NEXT such women.

charnsak said:
I am trying to make myself as normal as possible when talking and reacting to her
That's good, but it really doesn't matter how you act toward her from this point onward. She dumped you. You don't ever take her back. You need a high interest, non-flaky woman -- not this girl. Read the links I posted above.

charnsak

Reaction score
She returned!!!
I don't know why..
After that time, I step out from her (less speakeing to her but not completly ignore).
Yesterday She asked me out for dinner...

I declined but asked her out to somewhere else she accecpted, We cool.

But after I send her home, I was trying to call her but she was not pick up the call.

What happen, :S What should I do, What does she want?

Real

Banned
Reaction score
why would a girl wanna be your girlfriend if u and her didn't even kiss yet?

i feel so bad for this guy that i'd actually feel some pain if i were to come down tough on him right now

i just feel so so sorry for u and people who think like u