How to Ask a Girl to Be Your G/F

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, i met this girl, ive known her for about a month. I really like her a lot and we get a long well. Im am pretty sure she likes me too.

When should I ask her to be my girlfriend? After 1 month? 2 months? 3 months? Until she says it? Do I not ask her.. is it something that just happens?

And how exactly do i ask her? Do i talk to her and tell her how I feel about her? and say " i want you to be my girlfriend? " ?? ?

I am unsure about this because I always had the girl say she wanted to be my girlfriend. I never asked a girl to be my girlfriend except one time in 8th grade. (i never met her before, i just went up to her and said will u be my g/f and she said yeah, i dont think that will work now lol )

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You never ask a girl to be your gf, unless you are in Kindergarten of course. You will scare them off if you ask them that. They will think you are a wussy boy because girls are the ones that ask to be your gf.

oteao99

Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
You never ask a girl to be your gf, unless you are in Kindergarten of course. You will scare them off if you ask them that. They will think you are a wussy boy because girls are the ones that ask to be your gf.
soo true!:up:

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep.......i agree thats a newbie mistake.

HOW DO U GO FROM EMAIL TO FEMALE, friend to lover.......TIME EXPOSURE AND INCREASED FREQUENCY.

its a doubled edge sword, increase the frequecy and time exposure (how many times you see each other or phone each other) if done too early will repel most women. IF done correctly predetermines a realtionship has been established.......NO NEED TO ASK IF YOU WANNA BE MY LITTLE GIRLFRIEND.........it will be assumed.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Let it be assumed.

I call my sweetheart...sweetheart. To her, in front of her, refer to her as such. Doesn't IMPLY relationship, and other people just kind of assume when they ask.

She has no problems with it, and we seem to be getting closer. Let her think of the dating part, you just have to make the right calls as to acting it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
... Let her think of the dating part, you just have to make the right calls as to acting it.
This is a good way to control the pace of the relationship. Without it being defined she will watch your direction and act accordingly. However, if you don't act and treat her as a GF occasionally (like calling her sweetheart) she will feel the need to attempt to define the relationship by HER terms... :nervous:

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
from my experience, things work out better when you play it coola nd let them be the ones to suggest it.

If nothing we say gets through your skull but one thing, this is it:

The only worthy girlfriends (long term) I have had have been the ones that brought the issue up first. Never have I gotten further on a girl if I said something along the lines of gettign in a relationship with them, LET THEM DO IT!

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until she says it?
Bingo. And when she does, tell her you'll think about it for another week and let her know.

GamePlan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are so right. I once brought that topic up with the first girl, I was with..after she had been drooling over me like crazy and had actually made a few hints herself, that she wanted to be in a relationship, etc...but once I brought that topic up, she went from hot to cold instantly.

arvind

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is very complicated question i think.
sorry i don't have much idea about this .
i offered my gf on phone you can also try this tric.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:
How to Ask a Girl to Be Your G/F?
You hand her a piece of paper that says "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Then you have 3 boxes for her to check off.... "Yes", "No" or "Maybe".

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, what defines the relationship is how often I let a woman spend the night at my house and what personal items I allow her to leave there. Women who have a clue understand the unspoken concept.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing i'll tell you definitely corvette, is don't use that term (unless you're 16 or younger). Whether you want to consider "dating exclusively" is another matter though.

Stud

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you ask her. how hard is this seriously? not everything you do has to be scripted by some ridiculous formula. I seriously think some of you guys either take notes from here and have a crib sheet to use on a date or you actually take your laptop with you to post in real time what shes saying and what you should say to appear oh so badass.

look, if you want a girl to be your girlfriend and you think she likes you too, say, "will you be my girlfriend?" if she says no or if she loses interest in you because you asked her after she says yes, why do you want to be nailing her or dating her anyway? It is really not worth it no matter what justification you try to use.

Look, I used to be the same way, always asking what I should say or trying to follow some code of manliness or whatever. Whenever you can accept who you are as a person and be confident in yourself is whenever you wont have to run to this messageboard and post questions like this, unfortunately you are a long way away from this point. One thing you can try to do, is next time you are with a girl, forget about all of these stupid rules and canned lines. Learn to use your own wit and your own balls to get girls and you will realize how ridiculous these questions are.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you ask her. how hard is this seriously?
This is completely horrible advice. Ignore the above poster.

And Stud, after making the above comments, I recommend you meditate on the Word of Pook for approximately five hours. NEVER ask a girl to be your gf.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:
Ok, i met this girl, ive known her for about a month. I really like her a lot and we get a long well. Im am pretty sure she likes me too.

When should I ask her to be my girlfriend? After 1 month? 2 months? 3 months? Until she says it? Do I not ask her.. is it something that just happens?

And how exactly do i ask her? Do i talk to her and tell her how I feel about her? and say " i want you to be my girlfriend? " ?? ?

I am unsure about this because I always had the girl say she wanted to be my girlfriend. I never asked a girl to be my girlfriend except one time in 8th grade. (i never met her before, i just went up to her and said will u be my g/f and she said yeah, i dont think that will work now lol )
You don't ask, you simply wait until she asks you. No and, if, or buts. It's the only way of knowing how interested she is in you.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, classic man wisdom: shut the fvck up and let her do all the emotional/relationship taking. Just treat her like your girl and let things fall into place.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Stud said:
you ask her. how hard is this seriously? not everything you do has to be scripted by some ridiculous formula. I seriously think some of you guys either take notes from here and have a crib sheet to use on a date or you actually take your laptop with you to post in real time what shes saying and what you should say to appear oh so badass.

look, if you want a girl to be your girlfriend and you think she likes you too, say, "will you be my girlfriend?" if she says no or if she loses interest in you because you asked her after she says yes, why do you want to be nailing her or dating her anyway? It is really not worth it no matter what justification you try to use.

Look, I used to be the same way, always asking what I should say or trying to follow some code of manliness or whatever. Whenever you can accept who you are as a person and be confident in yourself is whenever you wont have to run to this messageboard and post questions like this, unfortunately you are a long way away from this point. One thing you can try to do, is next time you are with a girl, forget about all of these stupid rules and canned lines. Learn to use your own wit and your own balls to get girls and you will realize how ridiculous these questions are.

stud, right on bro. u took the words right out of my mouth.
seriously, how hard is it to ask a girl to be your girl? guys need to learn to develop their own game instead of following DD and mystery like robots.
i've gotten so much further when i simply rolled with it and relied on my own game and wit instead of posting on here about what i should do next.

if you want her, jus ask her. if she freezes up than she was never into you in the first place, not matter how you try to define it. nothing would have changed whether you asked her later or if you sat around waiting like a eager chump for her to ask you. she never would have done it in the first place.
if she says no, think of it this way. she just saved you a whole bunch of time that you would've wasted spending time with her. or waiting for her to ask, all the while taking her out on dates and trying to drop your smooth DJ lines on her.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Remulak said:
You don't ask, you simply wait until she asks you. No and, if, or buts. It's the only way of knowing how interested she is in you.

ok. just like the only way to know if she's interested in you is to sit and wait across the room for her to approach you and get YOUR number.

take the intiative and ask. waiting for her is chump behavior. chumps sit around faithfully hoping for her to act, hoping that all their hard work and time spent together will pay off sometime:rolleyes: