Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to Approach: Smooth

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, almost everyone here, with the exeption of a few....do not have a clue how to approach. I have recently seen a flood of newbies thinking they did an approach, but they actually did not. The following is NOT an approach:

You: Hey how are you
Her: Good
You: So how do you like it here?
Her: fine
You: are you single?
Her: Ummm no....bye

If you approach the NORMAL way, you will be treated in the NORMAL way. You must make an impression when you approach, and in the beginning parts of your game.

Here is a good opener, Credit: Magnus

You: Hey, are you confident enough to accept a sincere compliment?
Her: Sure
You: Me too, you go first!
Her: omg ha ha ah
You: Start a value demonstration....use a good DHV story (I made an audio about this a while back, check it out if interested)

Now with that approach you have distinctly separated yourself from every other guy. Now she is interested and open for your gaming.

It is better to appraoch a woman from the side, opposed to any other angle, because your not too direct (appraching from front), and your not too creepy (approaching from behind).

Check out my bootcamp on my fourum (in signature)...Week 1 was working on opening....now we are on early mid game Week 2. It is NOT too late to join.

Love,
~Smooth

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
that sounds just like the kind of **** I do! I love making them laugh in the first 5 seconds. Really warms em up big time.

that's a great one.:woo:

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Using that approach or a similar one....you can BUST her on "not thinking of anything to compliment you on".......because usually they will say "I dont know" or something to that effect.

That is a great way to get her to establish lower value.

~Smooth

CrizzleGA

Don Juan
Reaction score
but if they cant think of anything to compliment you on wouldnt that make her of greater value? also would you compliment her she did/didnt compliment you? also what do you mean DHV story?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrizzleGA
but if they cant think of anything to compliment you on wouldnt that make her of greater value? also would you compliment her she did/didnt compliment you? also what do you mean DHV story?
Let me explain further.

If they cannot think of anything to compliment you on.....99% of the time they dont....its nothing personal, they dont even know you.....It puts them on the spot: when people are put on the spot to come up with something they ALWAYS sub-consciencly feel lower value...and especially when they cant come up with anything........Remember your days back in elementary school when the teacher put you on the spot..immediatly you felt inadequate, and lower value. This is similar.

Also you can bust her and say "OMG not ONE THING!!!!....You must not be VEry creative"....always with a smile on your face. I have seen this backfire without a smile.

Love,
~Smooth