Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to answer this question

DJArlington

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys when a girl asks you 'would you mind if your wife makes more money than you?' - what is your response to this question? Personally, I'm not really comfortable with it because then she can have more control over the marriage. Also - I'm in a situation where I'm in all likelihood going to make more money than most women so I don't have to worry about it.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IT is kind of a trap of a question if asked by a woman.

IF you answer that you would object, or have a problem with it, you will be accused of having a "pathetic male ego".. blah blah....
IF you say that you would not mind, you are likely to quickly find yourself in some faked-up convo in which you are shamed and accused of being less than a man because you married a high earning woman so that she would "keep" you, and you could be a slacker.

These kinds of questions appear harmless, but are really just pointless provocations by a vacuous woman with a chip on her shoulder.

My answer, " Don't care either way."

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJArlington said:
hey guys when a girl asks you 'would you mind if your wife makes more money than you?' - what is your response to this question?

I'd respond:

" I prefer it. Then if there's a divorce I would get alimony."

Cheers!

DJjazzyJeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
My answer, " Don't care either way."
I'd have to go with this too. It shows that you're flexible, but also secure with yourself.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i could care less what she makes, the real point is how fat is she?" that usually pisses them off enough to change the subject.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
"i could care less what she makes, the real point is how fat is she?" that usually pisses them off enough to change the subject.
Nice retort.

The objective is not to PASS a woman's sh1t tests, but rather to destroy them.
By adopting the mindset that you hoped you "passed", you are in her frame. You are reactive.
BY wrecking the test like Warrior did you are dismantling her frame and erecting your own.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJArlington said:
hey guys when a girl asks you 'would you mind if your wife makes more money than you?' - what is your response to this question? Personally, I'm not really comfortable with it because then she can have more control over the marriage. Also - I'm in a situation where I'm in all likelihood going to make more money than most women so I don't have to worry about it.
I've been asked this question like 10 times

And I always respond the same way - honestly and directly

'Yes - I do mind. I like being the provider - and I will end up making more money than her - end of story.'

And yes - some of the girls have gotten pissed off - so be it

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
'Yes - I do mind. I like being the provider - and I will end up making more money than her - end of story.'

And yes - some of the girls have gotten pissed off - so be it
" gotten pissed off " = manufactured indignation.
The truth be known - I bet that not ONE of those huffy women would marry a guy who made LESS that she did.